Annual Pass for Out-of-Stater

Pennsylvania here and we have annual passes. We go at least twice a year, if not more. With us being DVC and getting the Gold pass it makes it super worth it for us.

I'm not going back again until late 2020. I'm planning on upgrading my ticket from the package I have booked, plus some older tickets from years ago that had "no-expiration". I just can't remember who to contact to verify what is left on the older tickets.

Hi AAA offers a AP discount?

AAA has different regions. If you are part of AAA South (FL,GA, TN), you can take easiest advantage of any discounts offered.

If you belong to any other AAA region, you have to go in person to one of the AAA South offices to buy the AAA South discounted tickets.

AAA used to have a great contract with Disney (for discounts), but it expired some years ago.

So:
1. You need a car/transporttaion if you aren't AAA South.
2. Driving there takes time
3. You won't have the AP in advance (to book FP)
4. The savings is currently $33 (per another poster)

That said, if you are flying into MCO, AAA isn't far out of your way. Take the north airport exit towards Universal. It is just off I-4. Even if you aren't going to Universal, going that way/stopping at AAA adds less than 10minutes. It is very close to Universal. (AAA is at 7339 West Sand Lake Rd.)

Ehhhhhh.....if you’re going to go pull the trigger but if you’re gonna buy the pass and then force yourself to achieve value from it don’t do it.

My wife and I are passholders from Canada! We usually go about twice a year, usually a 10-14 day trip and then another trip from 5-14 days.

With the recent crazy price increase for the Annual Pass, the math might need to be revisited, but last summer, we spent 10 park days in the end of August, and will be doing the same this year in the beginning of August. The Annual Pass was less expensive than two 10 day park tickets would have been. We live in NY. We only got one Annual Pass, the other two members of the family got 10 day base tickets. We do take advantage of the free parking since we stay offsite, and drive a rental car. With the free Memory Maker, and the discounts on food, and merchandise, getting the Annual Pass was a smart move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter