Annual Pass expiration.

Matty B13

DIS Veteran
We have annual passes that expire on the day before we leave, which isn't a problem because we aren't going to the park on our check out date. But do our annual passes expire in the morning AM of 3/19 or at midnight on 3/19 (can we go into the parks on the expiration date of 3/19)????

Thank you, I'll guess we will find out next month. I'll report back if I remember to.

Curious, it sounds like you will not be renewing your AP. Would you be willing to share if this is the case, and if so why?

I ask because I am an out of state AP holder, and DVC member. We have had AP for years, but my youngest about to start college, it was the last financial straw for us to say we need to take a break. We have thought about not renewing before, but have always had an excuse. The fear of never having an AP again was a big driver last year, but I think we are over the FOMO.

Does not mean we will never be back (we have DVC), just not the six trips we seem to have averaged these past ten years of so...

I don't want to turn this into a Disney bashing thread (plenty of those already), but just curious...

We have annual passes that expire on the day before we leave, which isn't a problem because we aren't going to the park on our check out date. But do our annual passes expire in the morning AM of 3/19 or at midnight on 3/19 (can we go into the parks on the expiration date of 3/19)????
The system will allow you to book a park pass for the 19th, it won't for the 20th. That indicates your ticket is still valid on the 19th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter