Annual pass discounts

tink20

DIS Veteran
Do you get 20% off at all TS and CS restaurants? Can I pay for my whole group (6) and get the discount for all meals or is it just for the pass holder’s meal?

Is there a list of where you get the 20% off at, stores and restaurants?

Is there an AP room discount?

Just playing around with the idea of buying 1 AP for our week long trip. I did that when we went to Universal and saved lots on the room, additional tickets, food and merchandise.

AP discount gets you 10% off most TS restaurants on the food and non-alcoholic beverage. There isn't an AP discount at QS restaurants. You can get a discount for you and up to 3 traveling with you. You must be the person paying. You can also purchase a TIW card for $150, and that gives you 20% off at most restaurants on food *and* alcoholic beverages and the discount would cover your entire party. If you would have at least $1,500 in table service meals it makes the most sense to purchase TIW.

With the AP, you get 20% off most stores (neither the China nor Japan stores gave me a discount).

There are usually AP room discounts, and they tend to be anywhere from a few percentages to 10% more than the ones available to the public, but as with any discount, there has to be availability and not all resorts/rooms may be available at all periods. Current AP discount is through June 30th. Follow the link in my signature for more info about the AP room discount. They are good for your room and up to 2 additional rooms traveling with you at the same resort and time. Depending on how many rooms, the discount and how expensive those rooms are, the AP room discount can really add up.

Here is the full description of Passholder benefits:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter