• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass Dining Discounts

westcliffemom

Sometimes, I'm Pooh-brained!
Where can I find what discounts I would get when using an annual pass? I've tried the disney website but couldn't find anything. TIA

In the past, you could get either one free desert or one child's meal with the purchase of each adult entree at theme park restaurants. Is this in effect?

Minnie's Mate, sadly, no. They discontinued those offers this year, along with the discount on DisneyQuest and a couple of other discounts I can't remember now. :(

Mary
MouseSavers.com

We were considering using Connections coupons for 1 three course meal and puchasing an entree and beverage to go with it and using the free child's meal for our 4 yr old. Oh well, guess we'll have to try another strategy for saving on meals at our favorite "Hollywood Brown Derby".

Thanks for the response.
MM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter