Annual Pass and YB&C

TommyJoe

Earning My Ears
Has anyone out there used their AP to get a good discount at the YC? We are going to be there Nov. 3 - 8 and want to do concierge level if we can get a good enough discount. If not, we may settle for a standard room but we want to spoil ourselves a little on this trip.

Any other comments regarding your stay would be just fine. Many thanks. :cool:

I haven't heard of discounts for November yet, and I have heard that there often aren't AP discounts for that time.

I got AP rate quotes for end of September and it was $309 including tax for waterview concierge. Standard view was less, by about $25/night, I think. Standard room was $188 including tax.

Hope that helps a little!

Thank you Gillian for your help. I wonder why they wouldn't have AP discounts in Nov.? Maybe we'll be able to utilize our DC discount or we'll find a discount code from Mousesavers.

Another question: Do you feel like you got your money's worth on your concierge level stay?

Thanks very much.:cool:

I hope someone else can help with that question! Give the resorts borad a try :)

We have a standard room booked, but I keep thinking about concierge....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter