Annual Pass and FP+

Candleshoe

Trying to build a better mousetrip.
I'll be making my FPs soon, and I wondered. Are APs still restricted to 7 days?

We're going to have 8 days of park days. My DD has a 10D myw ticket so no problem for her.

TIA,
Sherry

If your staying onsite, it's 60 days in advance for length of stay. If your offsite/home it's 30 days in advance for up to 7 consecutive days.

Not sure on that situation but maybe you'll luck out and be able to do the 7 days at 30 + 1 at 60. I've curious so let us know what happens.

as fair as how many days you can book FP for I had a trip for 6 days then I booked another trip for 3 days 25 days after my first trip both were on sit so before my first trip has started I was planing my second trip it only let me do 2 fast passes for the second trip. I did the same thing a few months latter and I was fine to book all my FP for both trip so I am not sure what it will tell you

I'm on-site for one day.

On site for one day, allows you 60 days in advance, but 7 days total.

ETA: The last 2 years for SWW we stayed all 5 weekends onsite. I could book more than 7 days only if I booked the days of the reservation.

MDE allowed me to book in between stays for days not staying, but after the weekend, If get a message that my fp+ would be cancelled because more than the allotment was reserved. So I learned that I could only book more than 7 for the days I was actually onsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter