Annual Dues Statement and Privacy Notice Now Available Online

My 200 point Boulder Ridge does not have a box to click to pay my dues. It also says I owe 12 cents, not sure of that is relevant. My 25 point BR contract allowed me to pay. I dread having to call. I have gift cards ready to pay it off!

I’m sorry, yes, we did buy two, then it wouldn’t let us buy more, even on the next day. We’re okay, though, we were able to buy enough at Best Buy at 10% off to make up for it!

They capped me the other day but today, I was able to get a nother one. And, Best Buy didn’t cap me this time…got two orders of 3 each…total of 6…not getting for dues, but for my January trip!

I’m sorry, yes, we did buy two, then it wouldn’t let us buy more, even on the next day. We’re okay, though, we were able to buy enough at Best Buy at 10% off to make up for it!
Just an FYI: I paid off my dues tonight and saved 10% on them. You can buy $250 Disney gift cards from Costco $224.99. Two gift cards per purchase. But you can make as many purchases you want. I made enough purchases today to cover my dues that were just over $1,800. https://www.costco.com/disney-gift-card-egift---$250.product.4000236470.html
Thanks for this info
We just bought two
How long does it take to receive the codes?

Thanks for this info
We just bought two
How long does it take to receive the codes?
We received ours in less than an hour after purchase. I opened my DVC dues page, opened each GC one at a time, copied and pasted the relevant numbers, and bingo, those two GCs were spent!

We received ours in less than an hour after purchase. I opened my DVC dues page, opened each GC one at a time, copied and pasted the relevant numbers, and bingo, those two GCs were spent!
Actually I just received them, thanks! I was a bit nervous because I’ve never purchased digital giftcards from Costco before.

I was able to go in and get another round of 4 gift cards (2 purchases of 2) and used a different credit card number to make the purchase from what I used a few days ago.

I was able to go in and get another round of 4 gift cards (2 purchases of 2) and used a different credit card number to make the purchase from what I used a few days ago.

I had my son do 2 more cards for me. He also has an executive membership.

My last order had been canceled. I did one order of 2 which came quickly in less than 20 minutes. Applied them to my dues and ordered again. After an hour had passed, I figured something was off. Then I got the cancel letter, telling me it was my 'credit or debit' card. I'd used a Costco shop card with $450 on it and it had gone down to .02. Then it was refunded back up to $450 in maybe 10 minutes or so.

Gave my son the same card to use and it went through for him and I had $500 in DGC in maybe a half hour.

I had my son do 2 more cards for me. He also has an executive membership.

My last order had been canceled. I did one order of 2 which came quickly in less than 20 minutes. Applied them to my dues and ordered again. After an hour had passed, I figured something was off. Then I got the cancel letter, telling me it was my 'credit or debit' card. I'd used a Costco shop card with $450 on it and it had gone down to .02. Then it was refunded back up to $450 in maybe 10 minutes or so.

Gave my son the same card to use and it went through for him and I had $500 in DGC in maybe a half hour.
I had a similar thing happen last week- I was able to purchase 2 sets of 2 on the same membership and same card and then tried a third and it wouldn’t let me and canceled my order. I just tried again today to see if it would do anything and I was able to purchase 2 more on the same card and membership. Idk maybe their system resets after a few days or something.

Last edited:
I had a similar thing happen last week- I was able to purchase 2 sets of 2 on the same membership and same card and then tried a third and it wouldn’t let me and canceled my order. I just tried again today to see if it would do anything snd I was able to purchase 2 more on the same card and membership. Idk maybe their system resets after a few days or something.
I’ve been able to get 6 cards today so far….

I had a similar thing happen last week- I was able to purchase 2 sets of 2 on the same membership and same card and then tried a third and it wouldn’t let me and canceled my order. I just tried again today to see if it would do anything snd I was able to purchase 2 more on the same card and membership. Idk maybe their system resets after a few days or something.

Just what I wanted to hear! I will pick up another shop card tomorrow and try again. I've got 2 more trips coming up in addition to my dues, one in February and one end of March. That's a total of 17 days so a little discount won't hurt.

@AstroBlasters -….no rhyme or reason. Oh wait, over two days I was up to 6 cards. But I think Fox got to 10, so who knows?

re: ''I’ve been able to get 6 cards today so far''

Editing once more - they haven't sold out, so hopefully they will keep this going just like the Southwest card. After all, Sam's always has DGC and I think BJ's but not sure on BJ's.

Last edited:
DH was able to buy one more $250 GC at Costco this morning, which put us over the top. Paid off dues and have a bit left over for our DCL cruise next month. It’s been a wonderful year for discounted GCs!

I just paid my dues with Disney gift cards!

I saved $568 or approximately 21% off my dues.

* I bought $2000 at Hy-Vee grocery store last month for a final cost of $1505 (between $400 in Hy-Vee gift cards, 2% from my credit card, and $55 in used Fuel Perks, 24.75%.
* I also bought one of the Costco Disney gift card for $220.50 ($225 minus 2% from my credit card, 11.8%).
* I had Disney rewards card for $25 (100% discount).
* I finished off with $375 on another DGC laying about that I valued at a 5% savings which is what I save at Target.

I just paid my dues with Disney gift cards!

I saved $568 or approximately 21% off my dues.

* I bought $2000 at Hy-Vee grocery store last month for a final cost of $1505 (between $400 in Hy-Vee gift cards, 2% from my credit card, and $55 in used Fuel Perks, 24.75%.
* I also bought one of the Costco Disney gift card for $220.50 ($225 minus 2% from my credit card, 11.8%).
* I had Disney rewards card for $25 (100% discount).
* I finished off with $375 on another DGC laying about that I valued at a 5% savings which is what I save at Target.

I've been doing this for years but not this quickly. The average was I'd finish around October/early November. But with Sam's doing the online 10% and my Chase Freedom with 5% quarterly category of warehouse clubs, I quickly knocked out $2400 of my dues. Still have some left to pay but it can wait for a bit. I'm at 17% discount (no 'free' or leftover cards, yet, wink wink).

Oops, forgot about my Disney rewards! I've got a couple of hundred there since family used my referrals for the $400 offer. Not been put on my dues yet, but meanwhile I need some traveling money for my next two trips!

I've had all these contracts for years and never seen anything like this.
What is happening?

Boulder Ridge:
$220.94 - 2023 Dues
$1,301.85 - 2024 Dues

VGF:
$25.30 - 2022 Dues
$260.63 - 2023 Dues
$1,136.10 - 2024 Dues

BLT:
$288.13 - 2023 Dues
$1,214.44 - 2024 Dues
I was just looking at my dues payment (which is auto-drafted) and I just noticed this about VGF as well. Why are we paying an adjustment for 2022 dues?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter