• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual/Dream/Fantasy Passports - Again!!!

bonhoga

Bonhoga
Hi Everybody!

Sorry to go back to the Annual/dream/fantasy passport again :rolleyes1 , but can someone who has booked room only let me know if everyone has to have the same passport?

What I mean is - could I hold a dream passport, all the kids only have annual passports and still qualify for all the discounts????

I know you've already helped out repeatedly on this subject Reid, but if you or anyone else can help, I would really appreciate it!! :) :) :)

You only need one holder of the passport to book the accomodation. Therefore others could hold standard tickets or a different type of annual passport.
Any more questions then feel free to post up. I'm sure others will also be interested :)

Reid

Thank you Reid,

It was really intended for you!! :goodvibes I just didn't want to be that cheeky.

And Thanks for answering so quickly - we've been trying to book now for sometime and keep getting sidetracked - missed the book early save :sad2:

Family Meeting tonight - so hopefully I can book tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter