Anniversary @ WDW

CourtLeetiggertoo

Earning My Ears
We're planning on being in WDW during our 25th anniversary :love: and I've seen the wedding/honeymoon/vow renewal options (fantastic, but too pricey for us) but wondered if anyone had been there on their anniversary and knew of anything that you could request that wouldn't cost a huge amount? I just wanted to do something kinda special for my husband but didn't know if they offered anything. I think they do cakes, etc. for birthdays but couldn't find anything for anniversaries. Thanks so much, in advance, for any help.

Its hard to find but there are a couple things you can do. Call the GF, the do speciality mini-wedding cakes. I think you may have to get it there, but you may want to do Victoria and Alberts and as dessert,have the mini-wedding cake. Also the Garden Grille does a hokey vow renewal at lunch. Kinda cute and you should make PS ahead and mention it. Also whenever you book anything, PS ressies or what not, mention its your 25!!! We got some good stuff on our honeymoon for doing this!!! Good luck and PM if you have any questions!!

Amanda

We went to the Polynesian for our 12th anniversary a few years ago. My DH mentioned it was out anniversary on the room ressie and all of the PS's we made.

When we arrived in our room, there was a card and a vase with a red rose in it for us which was nice.

Another year, we went to YC and DH stated that it was for our 15th anniversary. We booked a standard room with a code, and when we checked in we were surprised by being bumped up to Concierge!!! That was great, and we made sure we wrote a letter after we got home thanking everyone for it.

my dh got a cake delivered to tonys. i know he went in day before to talk to them about it.

The Garden Grill does a re-hitchin' ceremony for free. It's a fun little ceremony that they do after you've had lunch (and they might do it after dinner) You get the greatest little certificate as you leave. If you and your spouse don't mind being the center of attention, this is definitely a fun thing to do!!

I think I read somewhere that Garden Grill had stopped doing the re-hitching ceremony ..... shame as we celebrate our anniversary while we are out there in July and would have loved to do it.

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter