Anniversary dinner?

If V&A re-opens and you want a formal dining experience, that would be my choice. If not, Citricos is, currently, the best signature, IMHO. Great food and service and lovely atmosphere. If you are looking for something with a view, Cali Grill is lovely, though I am not a huge fan of the new prix-fixe menu. Flying Fish is also very good.

We love Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian. Pretty location and great food. The almond crusted cheesecake there is amazing Imo! We haven't eaten there since 2019 but love it.

We love Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian. Pretty location and great food. The almond crusted cheesecake there is amazing Imo! We haven't eaten there since 2019 but love it.

Well, sorry it looks like they may be closing for refurbishment so Narcoossee's may not work in July,

I would recommend Flying Fish, Topolino's Terrace, California Grill, or Citricos. All have been really good lately, especially Citricos in its latest iteration.

California Grill! It can be a little loud in my experience, but the view and the food are great.

Where would you dine & why? We are foodies & have been to WDW several times. July 2022.
We faced this same dilemma for our anniversary last month. We ended up at Jiko's and had a wonderful meal and experience.
We've spent many anniversaries at Artist Point, which was wonderful, but that was all pre-Storybook Dining. A Character Meal just didn't seem right for a 40th anniversary dinner! Like I said, Jiko was great. DH had the lamb and I had the short ribs.

We've been hunting for a Jiko reservation for our anniversary in a week or 2. No luck yet so we booked Toledo at Coronado. Never been to that resort before before so it will all be new to us. It is supposed to have amazing views and better than average food. I think it was the Disney Food Blog that picked it as their new favorite date night place.

Our top choices would be: California Grill, Jikos, Flying Fish, Toppolinos.
Narcoossees is good, but may be down for refurbishment.

My vote goes to Bull & Bear too if you don’t mind leaving Disney Property, for the Waldorf that is lol.

Our new fav is Wine Bar George in Disney Springs. Not super fancy but all of the food is amazing and you may get lucky with a cute corner table on the balcony.

Jiko is our anniversary spot. Often shows up when people start cancelling.

My vote goes to Bull & Bear too if you don’t mind leaving Disney Property, for the Waldorf that is lol.

Our new fav is Wine Bar George in Disney Springs. Not super fancy but all of the food is amazing and you may get lucky with a cute corner table on the balcony.

And the service at Wine Bar George is excellent too! (At least it has been for us the past several times we've gone.)
Wine Bar George's brunch is excellent as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter