Anniversary Dinner in Magic Kingdom...Crystal Palace or Be Our Guest

Stick with BOG. While the menu has changed since our last trip, we are doing it again next month. Breakfast and Dinner are entirely different experiences so you could keep both.

What about Liberty Tree Tavern or the Plaza? If I HAD to stay in the park for dinner I'd pick one of these 2.

If you are choosing between the two I would say BOG has to be more romantic. How can you compare the wonderful romance between Belle and the Beast to the romance between Pooh and honey? Wait, on second thought maybe Pooh loves his honey more. :)

I actually did both breakfast and dinner at BOG last December. It's an entirely different experience for both, and you can sit in different rooms for each as well. I mean, essentially, it is quick-service for breakfast and lunch that is "brought" to you and you are done in like a half-hour or so.

My dinner last year was so, so outstanding! Much, much better than when I went around the first year or 2 of opening. I find since the menu change and uptick to a 2-credit restaurant, everything about it is far classier, in terms of the overall service and how they tend to you. And I was just a solo diner but they never made me feel I was anything less than special and they were quick and attentive to my every need and it was honestly one of the my best ever meals ever at Disney and it was during the Mickey's XMAS Party, too, and anyway, I was never rushed at all, too, and treated like a king. I was checked upon routinely for quality checks of all my dishes and for drink re-fills as well. Spectacular.

Also, I was in the main big room, the ballroom, I guess, and while, sure it's a bit loud, it is a gorgeous room and beautiful to look at and it was exciting to be there what with the special effects you see there and the Beast walks through once or so just briefly. I felt I was in my own bubble and the relative noise didn't bother me, sometimes I prefer that, as it adds to the atmosphere as long as it isn't alot of yelling and screaming or whatever.

But yes, if you crave more quiet, than sure, Cali Grill or Citricos or any of the monorail resorts can give you that, absolutely. And yes, Skipper Canteen is fun and great food and not noisy either. But I think BOG is a great choice, even twice in 1 day since both are such different experiences.

If you're set on staying in the park then definitely BOG. Otherwise California Grill or something at Grand Floridian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter