Anniversary Dinner at Disneyland?

disneylandfan60

Earning My Ears
My wife and I will be celebrating our third Wedding Anniversary in April and I want to surprise here with a nice dinner on property. We visit Disneyland about four to five times a year but we usually make them budget trips. We will be staying at Grand California using our DVC points and would like to experience something nice. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. :)

I would love it if my boyfriend took me to Blue Bayou. But I've never eaten there. The atmosphere is romantic and it's expensive so I'm sure the food is pretty good!

We will be at DL for our 3rd wedding anniversary in April too. We have been for all our anniversaries so far (only 2, but still a tradition). Last year we ate at the chef's counter at the Napa Rose and it is an experience we will never forget! We sat on the side where the desserts were being prepared. The head chef came and chatted with us a bit and the waiter was amazing. The pastry chef was really nice and told us about each of the desserts that went out. We opted to have the head chef choose our meals and they were very yummy (told the waiter our allergy concerns before of course). I would definately suggest this if you can get it. The chef's counter has limited seating times (I think 5:30 and 8), but you can always call to check. HTH!

I am also going to suggest Napa Rose, where ever you go Im sure you two will have a great time!

Napa Rose would be my choice. :) Blue Bayou is good too, especially if you wanted to do something in the parks. :)

Hands down, Napa Rose. Our steak was better there than Steakhouse 55 by far. We had our 10th anniversary there and the servers and staff made it special. The food was AMAZING. So amazing that we are booked there twice during our next trip even though it is spendy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter