Anniversary Dining Review - Sept'15 Trip and my introduction to Dole Whips! - 12/3 Updates!

Thanks for sharing such amazing reviews! Did you use the DDP or just go OOP? We are heading back in March and your reviews are giving me a lot of great ideas, especially as we will be spending a lot of time at Epcot and HS.

Yummy! Following!! :)
Thanks for following along!

Your meal at Sanaa looks SO good! We ate there for the first time this trip and declared the bread service the best thing ever. ;) We ran into the same thing. Tried to check in an hour early for our ADR and they said "sure we can check you in but we are at full capacity tonight" - and we waited an hour. Worth it for the bread service, though!
Definitely worth it for the bread service! Any luckily the waiting area overlooks the savanna so at least you get to get out the animals while you wait.

Thanks for sharing such amazing reviews! Did you use the DDP or just go OOP? We are heading back in March and your reviews are giving me a lot of great ideas, especially as we will be spending a lot of time at Epcot and HS.
We just went OOP. We thought about purchasing the dining plan but found that we like to get apps/alcohol/lots of snacks and just try a lot of things randomly that we see while we're walking around - so the DDP just wouldn't make sense.

Joining in! I'm a week away from booking our ADRs for June. Lots of research to do!
Thanks for following along! We booked our next trip for May so I'm finishing this report and then getting started on planning the next one! It'll be our first time staying at the Boardwalk AND the Poly so REALLY exciting!

I had this once - I thought it was delicious!

We have only had lunch at Sanna, but this entree makes me want to try dinner!
Dinner at Sanaa was great! I would definitely recommend it (even with the long wait) - I'll have to try lunch next time we're there as well!

Looking forward to the rest of your reviews! :)
Thanks for following along!

Disney should make a "snacks and apps" dining plan. You get 2 apps and 6 snacks a day instead of regular meal credits.

That would be great! I'd sign up for that for sure - maybe they could have a couple 'dessert' credits in there too :goodvibes

Looks like another great meal at Earl's. And so glad you loved the Dole Whip. I never understand people that don't like it ; )

Your Sanaa meal looks amazing. It is without question our favorite non-signature table service restaurant. The food is delicious and well priced, and window view or not you can't beat the uniqueness of the setting. Glad it didn't disappoint.

Let's go.... MOUNTAINEERS! I love seeing west Virginians on these boards (hubbys wvu alumni and converted me over when we met) and we live in Wild and Wonderful too!

But seriously now, your reviews have me drooling!!! That cupcake at bog is going to be my favorite ever, I can tell already! Thanks for the cookie review! I love cookies but they have to be done juuuussst right!

Okay, one last question. Did you find any pepperoni rolls down there? My hubby may go into withdrawals without one for a week!! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter