• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anniversary Celebration Dress Question

Girlfriday17

Mouseketeer
I hope I don't offend anyone by posting in this forum, but it seemed most logical. DH and I are going to get some 16th Anniversary pictures done on our trip this September most likely at Beach Club (if we go with Disney Fine Art Photographers). I've lost a lot of weight since our wedding and had all sorts of issues with that day ( no time for rants) so these pictures will be kind of like a Vow Renewal without the vows. I'd like to go to Brown Derby or Monsieur Paul's after pictures are done but will be wearing a short dress - kind of 20's inspired, off white with beading (DH will be in his navy suit). Will I have issues getting into the park for dinner? Will it look too much like Wedding attire. I know you can't go into the park dressed like that. I'm including a pic of the dress.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 80

Just saw this - I don't think you'll have a problem, but if you're worried, you could always put the dress with a colored cardigan for dinner to take away from the white/ivory color.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter