Annie & Ed's PJ WP/WHR/France 1/11/11- I'm Back and w/ a preview of Pro-Wedding Pics!

I've been following your PJ for what seems like forever now. I can't believe you are married (again - lol)!!!! Aggghh! It looked beautiful! Congratulations to the both of you. And I cannot wait to see Misty's Pics. I hope she puts a sneak peek up on FB. I LOVE Misty. She's awesome!

Can't wait to read more about it...

Oh Annie I have been away and not able to get to a computer for a few days!! I return to your gorgeous photos!!!! You looked beautiful!! Can't wait to see more!! Many congratulations to you both!!!!

Can't wait for more pics. You look amazing and your dress is gorgeous. You can really tell from the pics that everyone had a fabulous time.

Disney Wedding A++++: It was the best decision we have ever made (besides marrying each other). We are so glad we did it, everything went perfect. The staff was amazing, very attentive and we felt like the King and Queen for the day. The locations we chose fit us and our guests like a glove.

Lisa A. Smith (planner) A-: I give her a A- because she was great at answering emails, asking questions I didn't even think about and she was great at the rehearsal and ceremony. She was doing great at the reception until she disappeared and when Misty took us to the monorail to take pictures, no one knew where we were:confused3 and they kept asking questions. It was minor so she still gets the A.

Disney Catering/Bakery A++++: The food was amazing and everybody was complimenting us all day how great the food was and how stuffed they were. We ended up getting this big dessert tray which was not included in our buffet and it was a great surprise because my guests enjoyed it so much. The cake was so pretty and it tasted soo good!!! People asked for seconds and were again complimenting us how tasty and moist it was.

Misty Miotto (photographer) A++++: I haven't seen our pictures yet so I'm reviewing the person and she was great!!! We are so glad we used her, she worked her butt off to get amazing shots. She was all about the small details and even helped with make-up and hair touch ups. Her husband Nelio was also great and also worked his booty off, lol. We are very anxious to see the pictures and check her website/Facebook everyday. Also, we are so glad we used an outside photographer, with the horror stories we have heard with Disney photography we knew we made the right decision to look outside of Disney, we didn't worry at all.

Simply Cinematic (videographer) A++++: Again, we haven't seen our trailer but they were so professional and great that we are not worried at all that they will produce a video that is nothing less then amazing. They worked great with Misty and were not intrusive at all. We are so glad we got a videographer because there are so many things you miss and that photography won't be able to capture that the video will let you see.

Carolynn Allen's A-: They were great, she did such a great job with my dress and I couldn't of asked for a better tailor. The minus is for my strap, the buttons that snaps to the back of my dress was not on there the day of the wedding but Misty was a quick thinker and used a safety pin. Again, nothing major which was my worry.

DJ Scooter A+++: Our DJ was awesome, he was engaging, funny and played great music. Everyone is still talking about our DJ and how much fun they had even in a such a small crowd. We are really glad we got a DJ, we didn't have to worry about the music and getting people to dance.

Caricature Artist A+++: Again, our guests are still talking about the caricature artist and how they now have a great memory from the wedding. Some of our guests already have framed their picture. The artist was very professional, funny and his work was amazing.

Dessert Party at Epcot A+: We absolutely loved our dessert party and that it was such a unique experience. Once again our guests can't stop talking about it and how much fun they had. The desserts were amazing, especially the napoleans, which everyone loved and finished off. That night it was really cold and they brought our complimentary hot chocolate which was a great surprise.

Let me know if there's anything else you want me to review.

Here are some more guest pics...

wedding10-1.jpg

wedding11-1.jpg

wedding12-1.jpg

wedding13-1.jpg

wedding14-1.jpg

wedding15-1.jpg

wedding16-1.jpg

wedding17-1.jpg

Brides Vestibule, which was very cute and they pipe in the music so you know who is entering
wedding18-1.jpg

wedding19-1.jpg

wedding49.jpg

wedding20-1.jpg

wedding21-1.jpg

wedding22-1.jpg

wedding24.jpg

wedding25.jpg

wedding51.jpg

wedding50.jpg

wedding26.jpg

wedding27.jpg

Annie your photos are really really lovely!!!!
Any review on BLT and hair and make-up?

Annie your photos are really really lovely!!!!
Any review on BLT and hair and make-up?

Thanks and I knew I was missing something, lol...

Honeymoon @ Bay Lake Tower A++: Amazing!!! We are so so so glad we purchased this resort as our home base. The rooms were very big and the one bedroom was just the right amount of space for me and my bridal party to get married. Everything was clean and yes, there some things stains and nicks on the furniture (from guests) but nothing major.

I'll post pics soon...

Beaute Speciale (hair & make-up) A++++: Ana and her team were amazing (i know im using that word a lot but it's the best description), they took well care of my bridal party and me. They were so funny which actually helped me calm my nerved down. The make-up stayed on from 7am to 11:00pm at night that we went to the Spirit of Aloha show. My hair looked amazing and it was the same look from the Katy Perry picture I have them and my make-up was soft but put emphasis on my eyes.

let me know if I'm missing anymore:thumbsup2...stayed tuned I'll be starting my TR soon...

Reviews...

InBloom Florist: What can I say but other than magic!!! They did an amazing job with the arrangements I wanted and went above and beyond what I expected. My bouquet was gorgeous and the flowers were the exact one's I had asked for. John and his team were so professional and they knew exactly what they were doing. I highly reccommend them!!!:thumbsup2

A chair Affair: The chairs were in mint condition and Ana was so great to work with. She genuinely wanted our day to be perfect!! Her prices are awersome and can't be beat. Again, I high reccommend her services!!!

BBJ Linens: There linens are awesome and also in mint condition. Compared to Disney's small selection of linens, BBJ has thousands of linens and a lot less then what Disney is charging. I worked with Cammy and she was wonderful and very professional. I definitely reccommend BBJ linens!!!

I know it's been a while since I wrote and updated my blog but a lot has happened in the past 2months...my gyno found a lump on my right breast:scared1: and ordered a sonogram which they ended finding a smaller lump on my left breast. Needless to say my husband and I were really scared, they ended having me do a needly biopsy which thank god everything came back negative. :banana: So, now that I'm relaxed and not have to worry anymore I want to proceed with my blog.

Here are some pics that Misty sent me from our wedding day...

20007.jpg

20024.jpg

20040.jpg

20054.jpg

20056.jpg

20133.jpg

20138.jpg

20149.jpg

20154.jpg

23016-1.jpg

22108.jpg

22164.jpg

21096.jpg

21285.jpg

21313.jpg

22225.jpg

22242.jpg

22377.jpg

22539.jpg

22549.jpg

Hi Annie! I am sorry to hear about your health scare, but glad that everything is okay - that must have been quite a relief! Your pictures from your wedding day are gorgeous and it looks like it turned out just as you planned! Everything is really beautiful!

:goodvibes Your photos are just beautiful, and you looked amazing. I'm so glad you started posting your pictures.

And, I'm even happier you're alright. :hug:

Annie, first of all, I'm so glad to hear that you got good results from your biopsies. :goodvibes

Secondly, your pictures are just beautiful! Misty did a wonderful job.

I also noticed that your linens look like they're ironed ... is that true? BBJ sends uncreased linens, vs. Disney who refuses to iron them? If that's true, I'd love to know more about how you went about ordering from them, as far as how you decided what sizes you needed and how many, and how your Disney reps seemed to feel about you working with an outside linen company, if you don't mind sharing! :flower3:

Annie, first of all, I'm so glad to hear that you got good results from your biopsies. :goodvibes

I also noticed that your linens look like they're ironed ... is that true? BBJ sends uncreased linens, vs. Disney who refuses to iron them? If that's true, I'd love to know more about how you went about ordering from them, as far as how you decided what sizes you needed and how many, and how your Disney reps seemed to feel about you working with an outside linen company, if you don't mind sharing! :flower3:

I would also like to know more about BBJ too, cause if Disney isn't going to iron them, then I would rather get them from outside vendors that do!!

I had BBJ Linens deliver the linens and my florist at no charge placed them on the tables. We wanted to keep costs down so we only did overlays for the main tables and Disney provided the basic ivory linens (included) to go under the overlays, cake table, cocktail tables and guestbook table. After, the wedding my planner was nice enough to pack the linens up into the shipping box BBJ left and all we did the next morning was drop it off at our front desk to be shipped. I asked my planner for the sizes of the tables and my planner wasn't really upset at all but that could be because I used outside vendors for my flowers, linens, chairs, decor, photography and videography, lol. :rotfl:

Let me know if you need anymore info..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter