Anna & Elsa Question

lesliewentz

Earning My Ears
I had heard that they will only be there through January 31st. Is this correct? I hope not as our trip doesn't start until Feb 7th.

TIA

Great!!! I will just watch then and see if the re-locate them prior to our departure! :) Or while we are in the park! LOL

Meeting them is an option on the My Disney Experience app and I have my date listed in March when I will be there, and it still lists them at Epcot, Norway Pavilion. Of course this may change, but I was excited to see they will be staying there instead of only through January. My nephews loved Frozen and want to meet them while we are there. :)

Meeting them is an option on the My Disney Experience app and I have my date listed in March when I will be there, and it still lists them at Epcot, Norway Pavilion. Of course this may change, but I was excited to see they will be staying there instead of only through January. My nephews loved Frozen and want to meet them while we are there. :)

When in march? I'm not seeing it on my MDE :(

I just checked MDE for this selection and I can't find it! Is it because our trip is in February, or am I looking in the wrong park? (MK)

When in march? I'm not seeing it on my MDE :(

I am going the last week of March. In the app, I went into "Things to Do" then "Explore Theme Parks" then click on Epcot then "Entertainment". Under that section it lists "Meet Elsa and Anna from Frozen in the Norway Pavilion." Where it has "date" I picked the date I will be in that park, then clicked the little heart at the top to add it to my Wish List. :)

I just went in to see and I found it there on March 1st when we're going. But it says no show times available :( it has show times listed up until February 1st.

I'm on the watch for a move also...or at least extending their hours. I heard it is now a rope drop attraction, but they don't even come out till 11:00! I love my son...and he LOVES Elsa...but I do not want to wait that long!! I was really hoping they would move them to Town Square Theater, but it looks like Tink will be moving there and Anna and Elsa do not belong in Adventureland...lol.

I just went in to see and I found it there on March 1st when we're going. But it says no show times available :( it has show times listed up until February 1st.

Mine said no shows times, too, but it let me pick the option and add it to my wish list, so I assumed they just don't have the meet and greet times ready yet? I did just look at a couple other characters on that same date at Epcot and those have times. I hadn't noticed that before. I hope they are still there. Hopefully that's the case, since they let you pick it as an option.

Yeah, not leaving WDW anytime soon--they are extremely popular.

Agreed. I don't expect Anna and Elsa to leave WDW, well, ever.

Frozen is already:
#1 highest grossing Disney princess movie of all time (already grossing 50% more than the next closest one)
#2 highest grossing Walt Disney Animation movie of all time (behind only Lion King)
#4 highest grossing animated film distributed by Disney (behind Toy Story 3, Finding Nemo, and Lion King)

And those are just the numbers to date. It was still in the top 5 at the box office this past weekend after being out for 9 weeks.
Also, merchandise sales and interest in seeing Anna and Elsa are off the charts. I would expect DVD/Blu-ray sales to be astronomical when it is release in 2 months.

Given all of this, I would only expect their presence to become greater in parks in the coming years. Don't be shocked to see the Maelstrom go "bye bye" in a few years in order to be replaced with a Frozen themed ride.

We just left, the wait for Ana and Elsa was up to 4 hours both times we went. They rope off in sections and meet for about 45 min and take a break then move that group up. My girls were disappointed but also didn't want to miss 4 hours of park time. cM said that the lines starting forming at park opening until they opened at 11am. Be prepared to wait, bring some stuff to do!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I wouldn't be surprised to see them take over Merida's spot at MK. I would also be shocked if they also didn't have a presence at Akershus in the very near future.

KellyK75 said she added Elsa and Anna to her MDE wish list. Are there FP+ options for characters? The way I read it, wish list was just a reminder for you to do that event during your park visit at a particular time/day.
Correct?

KellyK75 said she added Elsa and Anna to her MDE wish list. Are there FP+ options for characters? The way I read it, wish list was just a reminder for you to do that event during your park visit at a particular time/day.
Correct?

There is FP for some characters, but not Anna and Elsa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter