Animal Kingdom Villas Value 1 Bedroom Villa

NooNoo

Earning My Ears
Hi all

Please can you explain to me about the VALUE 1 bed villa at Animal Kingdom Villas

I understand it only has the queen pull out bed in the lounge area i.e no single pull out bed in the value villa

but does is still have 2 toilets? does it have a bath and a shower?
anything else I need to know??

Many thanks :)

The value one bedrooms are only located in the Jambo house. All the one bedrooms at Jambo only have one bath, toilet etc. No single pull out chair either, just the pull out sofa. There are also only a few value one bedrooms, so they can be hard to come by.

The other one bedroom you are describing sounds like the one bedrooms at Kidani which is the resort near the Jambo house. (also BLT one bedrooms have what you are describing as well).

The Value rooms are smaller, about 3 feet shorter than the non-Value DVC rooms in Jambo House, so there is no room for the sleeper chair. All of the 1BRs in Jambo House have just one bathroom so there is only one toilet. The bathroom has a combined whirlpool tub and shower (no separate shower stall). So that the guests sleeping in the living area can access the bathroom, it is separated from the master bedroom by a small hallway. Therefore you cannot move between the master BR and the bathroom in privacy as you can in other DVC 1BRs.

The Value rooms are located on the 5th floor of Jambo House along the Giraffe and Ostrich trails which run along the front of the resort. There are Value rooms facing the Sunset Savanna, the pool area and the parking lot. You cannot request a view, you get what you get. They are a great deal though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter