Animal Kingdom to Disney Springs for daytime ts meal.

sunflowerfields

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to travel on a Disney bus from Animal Kingdom to Disney Springs? Or will we first need to go from AK back to our resort and then catch a bus to DS? Trying to figure out the best plan for getting there the quickest. Thanks.

From what I understand, park to DS buses only run after 4 or 4:30. Before that, yes you need to go any resort and then get on a DS bus or Uber/Lyft/Minnine Van. If you do plan on going to a resort, I'd go to SS or Port Orleans or OKW and take the boat instead of the bus. It might be a tad faster and I think you can even walk from SS.

Buses only go from park to DS after 4pm. Even then you will not be able to return to the park from DS without connecting at a resort first. If you want quick transport you will want to rideshare.

You can get a bus from the AK Depot to any park (or Disney Springs) and then a bus back to AK. You won't have to go back to your resort.
Buses from parks are only available after 4pm and there is no return service to any park. Before then, you have to transfer at a resort, uber, lyft, taxi or Minnie Van.

You can get a bus from the AK Depot to any park (or Disney Springs) and then a bus back to AK. You won't have to go back to your resort.
This is completely incorrect. There is no direct transportation from the parks to DS before 4:00pm. There is never direct transportation from DS to any park

Last edited:
I'm assuming it's before 4:00, so you'll have to transfer at a resort, but not necessarily your resort. I prefer to transfer at Pop or AoA since the bus service is really reliable and the route is pretty direct

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter