Animal Kingdom Rides

BeckWhy

<font color=FF99FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
Which rides at the Animal Kingdom are good? Everytime I've been there, I've only had a few hours in the park so I wasn't able to accomplish as much as I liked. I've been on DinoSaur (if its still called that), It's Tough to be a Bug, and Kali River Rapids.

I had fun on Primeval Whirl, but it's not an E-ticket ride. I'd go when the line was short. I like two shows at AK, Festival of the Lion King (for us a "must see") and Tarzan Rocks. I always enjoy watching the gorillas.

Don't miss the lion king show. It is very good. If you are strapped for time don't take the train ride to the conservation camp. It is a little boring and not much to do there.

If you have not the Safari, I think you have missed the ride that kinds of sums up the park.

Kilimanjaro Safari is the highlight of AK. I also liked Tough to be a Bug, Primeval Whirl, and Dinosaur.

Be sure to hit the Kiliman. Safari early if it's going to be a hot day. The animals are more active early in the day.

I haven't been on Kilamanjaro's Safari, but my aunt said that when she was there they didnt see any animals.

Here are my top attractions at AK:

Festival of the Lion King
Dinosaur
Kilomanjaro Safaris
Kali River Rapids
Tarzan Rocks.

Primeval Whirl is OK, but only if the line isn't long, and we don't like "It's Tough to be a Bug".

The exploration trails are quite nice, too!

Oh, and DON'T miss the parade!!!

Ditto to the above posts, and I would add "Flights of Wonder" for an entertaining/somewhat corny but overall fun show. But then, I like Triceratops Spin...:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter