• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal Kingdom Restaurants

johnhan

Earning My Ears
Are there any restaurants at AK from which you can see animals roaming? If not at AK what about at AK Lodge?
Thanks!

I haven't dined at the AKL, but the only place I've been is a counter restaurant at AK. You can see several different species of Birds at Flame Tree BBQ when you're sitting in the middle of all the foilage.

You can not see animals while eating at AKL, nor can I think of any restaurant at AK that has a view of animals either.

The restaurants at AKL do not have views of the animals. That said, Boma is my favorite buffet restaurant. There is a wonderful viewing area of the animals on an outdoor rock outcropping at the resort that you can go to before or after dinner. We were closer to the animals there than on the safari. There are very knowledgeable guides out there to answer your questions. I highly recommend it.
Amanda

I wouldn't spend too much time at an AK restaurant. The view is better in the park, the food is better at a lot of WDW restaurants:earsboy:

Do you have to be staying there to go see this resort? I am a DVC member if that helps.
Thanks!

You do not have to be staying at AKL to wander around - go and enjoy - the viewing areas are great! They also have several tours you can take - check the lobby area (which is impressive itself) for times and info. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter