Animal Kingdom or MGM

kimb4

Earning My Ears
If you had one day to spend either at Animal Kingdom or MGM-Disney Studios, with a 5 yr old and a 3 yr old (girls), which would you pick? We are first timers and have to choose one or the other for our one day we don't have planned. I don't want to try to do both in one day with our young princesses. I am planning on them being worn out for the day by 3:00 or 4:00pm. Thanks for any replies! :D

I vote for MGM. We did both with our 4-year-old daughter in March. She enjoyed both, but seemed to prefer MGM. At AK she really enjoyed the bug show and Lion King show. At MGM she really enjoyed Beauty & Beast show, Little Mermaid, Bear in Big Blue House. She also rode ToT, which she said she liked, but didn't want to ride again. Also, Fantasmic really caught her attention.

I also vote for MGM. Our daughter(almost 3 at the time)liked MGM much more than AK. There was alot more that she liked there. For example: Little Mermaid, Bear and the big blue house, muppet 3D, beauty and the beast and Huntchback stage shows, and alot more. I think MGM is alot smaller than AK hence less walking, and she was kind of bored with AK (we all were, but we had been there 2 other times before) To us, MGM is a must, AK isn't. DD was frightened by It's tough to be a bug. The only thing we absolutly love there is the Lion King show, but you can always do AK on another trip!:p Go to MGM, you won't regret it! Any other questions, I'd be happy to help!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter