Animal Kingdom Nap Spot Question

Princesca

<3 Pink sugar heart attack! <3
Random question, but can you access the Feathered Friends in Flight amphitheater in between shows? We are looking for a spot to hang out for a stroller nap. If not, any other recommendations in Asia around there would be great.

I feel like there's a lot of seating around expedition everest? But mine always napped on the go.
By seating I mean walls...

No, the theater is closed off between shows. What about the area across from it? It used to be the boat landing many years ago. I think it was used as a character meet and greet a long time ago, but I don't think it is anymore. It's a covered shaded area. A good place to relax!

I don't think you can get in there but the theater where Kite Tails used to be (RIP) might be open. I know right across from The Theater in the Wild where Nemo is there is a seating area you can go to. There are nooks and crannies all over AK, little off shoot trails that don't really go anywhere.

Random question, but can you access the Feathered Friends in Flight amphitheater in between shows? We are looking for a spot to hang out for a stroller nap. If not, any other recommendations in Asia around there would be great.
near the Finding Nemo theatre exit doors. there’s a planter/bench to sit on, and it’s quiet when shows are loading/happening.

I feel like AK is the best park for lots of quiet little corners and benches. They're everywhere. When mine were in strollers I used to get a drink or treat and park it somewhere shady or even in the corner of an indoor counter service restaurant during non-busy times.

I agree with the suggestion about outside the Nemo theater. It’s kind of hidden away back there. However, I liked taking the stroller on the animal trails when my kids napped. I’d get a tea (I’m a tea drinker) and slowly meander through the park.. So relaxing.

There is a path that used to be the smoking section near Asia. There’s even a table and some chair not far from the exit closest to asia. Very nice quiet and tranquil.33A831A3-1784-4C9C-8B58-8DA9C5148765.jpeg

Nomad Lounge is good too, lol. Also if you go way back behind Yak & Yeti you can sit by the water and chill. Plenty of seating too and usually calm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter