• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal Kingdom Lodge One Bedroom Villa ?

mclayton1965

Earning My Ears
Hello DVC Members,

At AKL, can anyone tell me if there are any one bedroom villas at the Jambo House that have 2 bathrooms? I know the one bedrooms at Kidani Village have 2 bathrooms.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hello DVC Members,

At AKL, can anyone tell me if there are any one bedroom villas at the Jambo House that have 2 bathrooms? I know the one bedrooms at Kidani Village have 2 bathrooms.

Thanks in advance for any help!
All the one bedrooms at Jambo have 1 bathroom, this is because they are slightly smaller and converted hotel rooms. The rooms at Kidani being a DVC specific build allowed for the 2nd bathroom in the larger floor plan.

Thanks for confirming that for me. I thought maybe the rooms that had a Savannah view might offer a second bathroom! :-)

In addition, the single bathroom in the Jambo one bedroom is not located in the master bedroom, like every other one bedroom. It is located across the hall from the master bedroom. Also, there is no separate shower and tub, just the combo tub/shower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter