Animal Kingdom Layout

BevS97

disney scrapper
I've posted an animal kingdom layout on two peas - you can see it here
Animal Kingdom Layout

This is using Me and My Big Idea's stickers, and the title is cut out using the shapemaker templates - very similiar to the seaworld one I did a few weeks ago.

and also

Autumn Is

which is not a disney layout, but was done using supplies that I received in a swap - it is a number of 1st's for me, first swap , first patterned background, 1st non-disney/wedding photo's - just a couple that sprang to mind as soon as I saw what I had received in the swap.
The title and 3 pockets came from the swap, they were made by Shimelle Laine, so thanks to her for them.

Bev

And I like your two page lay out - especially the use of mats and the joined mat under the letters. That little sticker border (it is a sticker, isn't it?) really sets off the title.

Those are both beautiful pages. I'm finding while working on my books that I have ten zillion, or so it seems, pictures that I want to use and the books will only hold so much that I'm cutting back on cute and putting in the pictures then I end up wanting the cute. That's the hardest thing about scrapping for me ~ letting go of pictures.

Wow, Bev! You're getting great at scrapping. :) I'm getting all kinds of ideas from you.

My dd, Chelsea, has the same Minnie hat she wears every time we go to WDW. :D

I loved the use of animal pictures to form the title letters. Very clever! I'll remember that for our next trip.

MiknMin -

I thought I replied to you already, but I can't see it, so here goes again -

I know exactly what you mean about too many pics and not enough room, i am having exactly that problem with my Disney album and it has made scrapping parts of it too hard and I keep putting it off. Thats one of the reason's I enjoyed the Autumn is layout - it's not for a specific album, very occasionally I just do a layout and put it in my other album and one day I will sort them out into some sort of order. Since there was no 'agenda' I just picked out the photo's that I liked, and fitted the page with no pressure - it was quite a change to my usual approach of 'ok, I;ve these 10 pictures, how can I get them all on the page without it seeming squashed'

and thanks to everyone else about their kind comments- the border is a sticker, me and my big ideas, my favorite stickers, (In fact, my only stickers)...

I do feel like I am starting to find my way a little with this scrapbooking lark - but it's all down to the people on this board, if it wasn't for this board I would have never even heard of scrapbooking - so thanks! and please don't laugh to loudly at some of my early attempts - it's so hard to just leave them when they are soooo bad, but I have other pics to scrap so I'm not going to redo layouts.

Bev

Those are really nice layouts! I love the colors and the stickers too! I can't wait to get my house organized because then the scrapping will begin.

Bev,

Your new layouts are great. It's been so much fun to watch you grow.

Beth, If I had to wait for my house to get organized, my scrapbook would be filled with blank pages. lol

Chessie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter