• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal Kingdom EMH every morning May 1-10??

marinapj

Mouseketeer
I just noticed that AK is having extra magical hours every morning from May 1st to May 10th! WTH? When did they add those? When I planned my park days months ago I picked my AK day avoiding morning EMHs. :( Is that normal?

I just noticed that AK is having extra magical hours every morning from May 1st to May 10th! WTH? When did they add those? When I planned my park days months ago I picked my AK day avoiding morning EMHs. :( Is that normal?
If every day is EMH, there aren't any crowd spikes you need to schedule around.

They added them about 10 days ago. If you keep looking, it's not just those 10 days, but every day from this Sat through June 30!

No, this is not normal, and there doesn't seem to be any reason for it other than they just wanted to.

They added it a few days ago.

Your best bet is to hit AK on a morning where another park also has morning EMH.

They added it a few days ago.

Your best bet is to hit AK on a morning where another park also has morning EMH.

That's a great idea! And guess what, I'm lucky that Epcot has also morning EMH that day! Because at this point I wouldn't have been able to switch dates without losing my FPs+! Now to tell my family that they have to get up one hour earlier than planned ... wish me luck with that! :crazy: LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter