animal kingdom after hours without magic band

martymcflyy85

Mouseketeer
Hi, we ordered Animal Kingdom after hours tickets for the date of Feb 27th a while back. We do not have onsite reservations or any other Disney tickets. Do they send you an after hours ticket in the mail? If so, then when? I tried to look this up in the search feature first but didn't see anything, sorry for the new post.

Hi, we ordered Animal Kingdom after hours tickets for the date of Feb 27th a while back. We do not have onsite reservations or any other Disney tickets. Do they send you an after hours ticket in the mail? If so, then when? I tried to look this up in the search feature first but didn't see anything, sorry for the new post.

Did you buy online? Unless you manually clicked to have them mailed to you, you won’t get anything mailed.

I assume you have an email confirmation with a bar code? That will determine my advice.

Just go to the park gate having with you a legal photo ID and the ticket info from Disney

Your other choice (and what I, myself, would do) is go to a ticket booth or Guest Relations with the ID and ticket info and pick up a plastic RFID ticket to use at the gate.

Last year I had to order by phone (to get AP discount which was not yet activated), and I was emailed confirmation and also sent a hard plastic ticket in snail-mail. This year.... I just ordered online the other day... got email, but nothing so far in snail-mail, but it's only been a couple days.
Both times it was almost immediately in My Disney Experience.
Do you have MDE set up?

I would like to buy my tickets with my AP discount but put them into a second profile for the additional fastpasses. But I am concerned that my AP would have to be linked into that second profile which would mess up everything on the first profile. Does that make sense? Suggestions as to how to do it and keep them all separate??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter