Animal Crossing Issues...

Well, I planted a coin before I read this so we'll see. I also planted coconuts (2) and they've started growing.

I just have to get DUH to get us online or whatever you call it so I can get a code!!!

I have green furniture in the approved fen shui position.

DUH loves fishing :-)

He was supposed to sign in today and become a Dis Person himself, but so far, he's still anonymous and just lurks under my name (Hi Honey!):love:

Okay, since I have OCD (doesn't everyone on this board) I'm going to buy the game. It better be good....or else I'm going swimming in the lakes next time I'm in florida...

OK so I have planted my shovel and other than the fact that i have to keep telling DH not to dig it up it is going ok. Next question is on the fruit? We have apples how do we get different fruit?
Also did you know some of the paintings in Redd's shop are fakes. How anoying.:mad:

OK Laura. PM me and we'll get together. Disneym2m and I had a great time tonight running around each other's towns and so did Firemanx and I.

M2M and I have discovered the very important need for the WiiFi audio. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I lost her in my own town!

I'm also ordering the Wii keyboard.......

I now have lots and lots of cherries! And a 2nd golden shovel in the works. Going to sell that bad boy and go into the shovel burying market! Heck with turnips!

My guide book says to bury the bells it doesn't mention bags and doesn't talk about %'s.
Hubby got that off a tip site. Have to find out which one. My tree isn't doing well, despite watering. If I don't show some growth by tomorrow, I'm assuming it may be for naught. I'm giving it a week to die.

FYI - regarding RED TURNIPS.... Even with daily watering, I'm not yet seeing signs of growth. I have until Sunday for it to start shining. You dig them up on Day 7 for your 15,000 profit.

Well, I planted a coin before I read this so we'll see. I also planted coconuts (2) and they've started growing.

Why am I not surprised that a Parrothead can grow coconuts well! :rotfl:

Mine died today. I don't think I got it high enough up on the sandy dirt. It can't be too far down in the sand - it has to be in that sandfy soily rocky area before you get grass (where the snow currently stops at the beachline).

He was supposed to sign in today and become a Dis Person himself, but so far, he's still anonymous and just lurks under my name (Hi Honey!):love:

My husband is the same way. He was checking my DIS for PMs, since we were going online with Disneym2m.

OK so I have planted my shovel and other than the fact that i have to keep telling DH not to dig it up it is going ok. Next question is on the fruit? We have apples how do we get different fruit?
Also did you know some of the paintings in Redd's shop are fakes. How anoying.:mad:

I gave my kids stern instructions to not dig by my house because that is where I buried my shovel.

I tried the shovel selling business Tom Nook gets all excited and then offers you 100 bells.

Money tree growing is a losing proposition to me, you have to cut down a tree and plant the new tree in the sopt that the old tree was in.

You can get foreign fruits in the mail from your neighbors. I sent all my neighbors flower seeds and some of them sent me fruits I didn't have.

I love our Wii speak. It can be very fun.

Why am I not surprised that a Parrothead can grow coconuts well! :rotfl:

Mine died today. I don't think I got it high enough up on the sandy dirt. It can't be too far down in the sand - it has to be in that sandfy soily rocky area before you get grass (where the snow currently stops at the beachline).

I got two more coconuts today from my first tree! Sold those suckers to Tom. My first tree is like you said on the beachline, the two I planted are along the wall/fence down near the water, in the same vicinity.

So far I've built 3 snowmen, but only 1 of them was "perfect." I got a very nice snowman dresser from him. The other two are complainers....actually one has melted away, the other is close...

I have lots and lots of cherries, no other fruit. Got to get online ):
Got another gold shovel - should be "ripe" today for selling.
Bought one of those (fake) paintings from Redd......Seems to me he's the only source for paintings?

"You can get foreign fruits in the mail from your neighbors. I sent all my neighbors flower seeds and some of them sent me fruits I didn't have."

Wow - I've got to try this!

"You can get foreign fruits in the mail from your neighbors. I sent all my neighbors flower seeds and some of them sent me fruits I didn't have."

Wow - I've got to try this!

That is how I got my coconut. It didn't wash up on the beach, a neighbor sent it to me.

All I can make is cranky snowmen. Some are just less cranky. What's the secret?

We're waiting for you Lois!!!!!!

All I can make is cranky snowmen. Some are just less cranky. What's the secret?

We're waiting for you Lois!!!!!!

I'm curious about the snowmen, too. Mine aren't cranky, per se, but they don't seem that happy either; less cranky is a good description. I want a happy snowman! :rotfl2:

I dont know if you have reached a decision yet, to lazy to read. However, if you donate a fish, it becoms more common to find.

I'm curious about the snowmen, too. Mine aren't cranky, per se, but they don't seem that happy either; less cranky is a good description. I want a happy snowman! :rotfl2:
srry to double post, edit wont work. The secret to a happy snow man is making both balls the same size. Dont make it look like a real world snowman. Both should be of medium size, and same size

If anyone has questions, please ask, ive played all american versions of the game, (there was an N64 in japan) and I have all the game guide books. ask away!

Let me just note that if you plant a fruit where a weed was, it will grow.

Also, if you visit other towns, talk to the residents - they will mail you and give you stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter