Angry part of my trip report 16.May 2005-20.May 2005

marcus.ka

Disney Hotel Fan
I don't want to have this in my normal trip reports and so I opened a new thread. The second part of my trip report will follow soon but this is a report about strange thinks that happened during our trip (16 May – 20 May). And if you have made or will make similar experience I would really like to know!
But here are our 3:

FIRST

PM: When we came to the Doombuggi area we saw that there were 2 buggies still filled with young guys (17-22). They must have refused to get out at the end of the attraction. And the CM let them go for another round. But then when we were in the house, I saw that one of the guys had a red thing in his hand; I thought it was something like a flash light, but then I saw it more clear; it was a cigaret!!! He was smoking inside the attraction! Imagine that! And then right after the ball scene he trough the cigaret away!!! This caused a stop 30 seconds later. And we had to wait until a CM came. I couldn’t understand what he was talking to them, but they acted like “I don’t know what you want from us?”

SECOND

Autopia: When we started, there was a car with two young girls (17 -22) in front of us. And during the ride, they turned there heads backwards to us all the time, and they were very slow. And then suddenly they stoped. And because we were so close, I couldn’t breack in time, and we crashed slightly into their car. And in this second I realised why they were so slow, because their 2 boyfrinds were in the car behind us, and they only waited for this moment, so they could crash into our 2 cars with full power. After this first crash I thought it was an coincidence. But then 30 seconds later the same scenario. This time we realised that the girls and the boys are together. But while I was thinking “Now its over, because we are in the exitarea, and they can’t run in us anymore!” – they were attaking us a third time!!! Even though the CM’s were standing there! And this time was so hard, that my neck was hurting for 2 days!

Especially this incident made me the most angry, because I have the feeling that young people (mostly boys between 17-23 ) are only in the park to have “fun”! Their special way of fun! They are running around the whole day with their MP3 players, they are smoking the whole day, and they try to make trouble!
But not only teenagers are making trouble, younger children do too!

THIRD
POTC: This was our last ride on Firday (5pm). And when we came to the boarding area, there were a lot of security guys and a school class was waiting with their teacher. The boording was very slow but we got on the boot, and when we came to the jail area, I saw that the left jaildoor was open! (Not the one with the dog, the opposite side!) And when we got down the “waterfall” my boyfried saw some children running around on the left side after the boot with the capitain!!! Imagine that! And I think of security reasons, they stopped the boots at the second “waterfall” and so 10 boots were waiting in the POTC, and we were almost the last one, and so we stood for more than 4 minutes at the bridge with the 2 drunken guys!

This was my eighth trip to DLRP, but I never experienced anything like this! What are you experience???

You certainly had a lot of bad luck on this trip Marcus. I'm really sorry but hope it didn't spoil your holiday too much. Smoking inside an attraction is a big fire hazard - I really hope they were made aware of this. Unfortunately you will find badly behaved and selfish people anywhere you go - no doubt they thought they were very clever and that it was very funny!! I really hope your next trip will be much less annoying and that it will not put you off going back to DLP!! :sunny:

Sorry you had such disruption on your vacation. It seems that you can encounter bad behavior no matter where you go and not just from the young!
End of May we were watching the fireworks at DL and 2 seperate fights broke out with adults. Swearing, name calling and threats of a fist fight, all in front of their children. We were nearby, so after the show we moved away as quickly as possible to avoid the situation! Were have manners and courtesy gone?

Hopefully the actions of a mindless few did not spoil your holiday.

Reid

Thank you for your report, although I've read it on other DLRP boards already.

Unbelieveable! I must be naive but I can't understand why anyone would behave like this. Did you tell the CM at Autopia? They could have really hurt you!

I do hope the rest of your holiday was magical though :)

No we didn't tell the CM at Autopia. The 3rd attack was right in front of the CM's. And the CM only screemed "hey"! That's all. The CM's acted like "The guest is king" And so they didn't do anything! :confused3

Have you thought of sending a copy of your comments to Guest Services at DLP? They don't take kindly to complaints but I think people should bring their attention to things like this - and equally compliment them when something is really good.

diberry said:
Have you thought of sending a copy of your comments to Guest Services at DLP? They don't take kindly to complaints but I think people should bring their attention to things like this - and equally compliment them when something is really good.

Thats AWFUL! A shame the CM didn't respond with more vigour. I hate it when people behave badly it completely spoils the atmos. They obviously were far too stupid to realise the damage that they could have done. I've Rheumatoid Arthritis myself and a lot of the coasters are out of bounds for me but I would not have expected Autopia to give any problems. IDIOTS!

marcus.ka said:
No we didn't tell the CM at Autopia. The 3rd attack was right in front of the CM's. And the CM only screemed "hey"! That's all. The CM's acted like "The guest is king" And so they didn't do anything! :confused3

This makes me very cross! You were the guest as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter