• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Angela & Matt - Planning Journal - April 2009 - I BOUGHT MY DRESS!!!!

Beautiful gown!:thumbsup2

It's a relief to have it ordered, isn't it? :)

Thank you!!

Yes, it's SUCH a relief! It's the first thing since that I've bought for our wedding!! Now hopefully everything else just works itself out!

A friend of mine told me yesterday that once you get the dress, everything else just starts to fall into place... I HOPE she's right!!:dance3:

Thank you!!

Yes, it's SUCH a relief! It's the first thing since that I've bought for our wedding!! Now hopefully everything else just works itself out!

A friend of mine told me yesterday that once you get the dress, everything else just starts to fall into place... I HOPE she's right!!:dance3:

Your friend is correct!

My daughter is getting married in October 2009 - but not at Disney.

We ordered her dress last month.

We have the photographer booked, waiting for the contract from the bagpiper, have to wait until this October to book the Chapel and then we can book the reception venue.

But-- we already have her veil, toasting flutes, cake server set, garter, and Memorial candle.

We've ordered the guest book and pen, ring bearer pillow, flower girl basket, and the unity candle set.

We are trying to get the little stuff out of the way so the old wallet doesn't take a huge hit all at once!:lmao: ;)

Oh, how exciting! That dress is so beautiful and absolutely exquisite on you. I love the "mixed media" of the bodice. It is so gorgeous! Can't wait to hear how everything else comes together! :goodvibes

Beautiful dress. Can't wait to hear more about your plans!

Thanks for the comments, girls!!! I bought dress 2 yesterday! Here's the link for it on the DB website... you can see it better than the bad lighting from my pic. I did get it i white though. I LOVED the gold, but I was afraid I'd regret NOT having a traditional white dress...

http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=2834&prodgroup=127

I bought my tiera and veil too, but I can't find them on the website. I'll have to take pics and post them later. I also my slip and bra... so all I need is shoes and I'm good to go!!:banana:

I haven't decided on what kind of shoes I want. Definately something flat, or very low. I saw someone had a posting on here about the jellies cindrella slippers at Target, so I might go up there to check them out!

Yay, now if I could only decide if we wanted to do a wishes or escape wedding.:confused3

I love that dress! so gorgeous. I think you made the right decision because you looked the happiest in your pics with this dress on :goodvibes

Thanks for the comments, girls!!! I bought dress 2 yesterday! Here's the link for it on the DB website... you can see it better than the bad lighting from my pic. I did get it i white though. I LOVED the gold, but I was afraid I'd regret NOT having a traditional white dress...

http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=2834&prodgroup=127

I bought my tiera and veil too, but I can't find them on the website. I'll have to take pics and post them later. I also my slip and bra... so all I need is shoes and I'm good to go!!:banana:

I haven't decided on what kind of shoes I want. Definately something flat, or very low. I saw someone had a posting on here about the jellies cindrella slippers at Target, so I might go up there to check them out!

Yay, now if I could only decide if we wanted to do a wishes or escape wedding.:confused3

Love your dress!! Be careful with the Target jellies... I wore mine for about an hour today during my engagement pics and they really tore up the back of my feet (but for only $4 I didn't care)

Tough decision! They look wonderful! Good luck!
I love the one that the lady at DB made you try...its gorgeous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter