Angela & David *Planning Journal*- Update 12/11/08- (pg 5)

Hey Angela.. I just stumbled across your planning journal and have to say I love your BM dresses and yourdress!! the design on the front is very pretty!! I look forward to hearing more plans!! How is nursing school going or are you done?? I just graduated last december and thank goodness that crap is done w.!! :-)

Oh my, it's been forever since I've updated.

Due to unforseeable circumstances, David and I aren't getting married in Disney. We are very very sad about it, but we've had to plan another wedding at home last minute. But, we're still going to Disney for our honeymoon!

We're getting married December 27, 2008 (16 days, oh my!) in Charleston, SC. Then we're spending the four days we were going to use for our wedding in Disney, as a honeymoon! A few of his family members are still coming along, so that should be fun!

So I'm 16 days out and going crazy with all the stuff i have to do, including finals and starting a new job!

I'll start boring yall with details of the NEW wedding in a day or two, when I have more time (if anyone's interested!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter