Android Tablets

Sprint will be the carrier for the Samsung Droid Tablets. However - just a HUGE warning before considering any Samsung Droid product. Google "Samsung Airplane Mode". After 12 years of being a Sprint/nextel customer, tonight we walked in to AT&T and I'm officially an iPhone4 owner. I won't even get in to the nightmare we've been through since February (from phone swaps, issues, customer service, etc). I'd sooner go without a phone, then ever own another Samsung Droid product - especially one on Sprint's network.

Sprint will be the carrier for the Samsung Droid Tablets. However - just a HUGE warning before considering any Samsung Droid product. Google "Samsung Airplane Mode". After 12 years of being a Sprint/nextel customer, tonight we walked in to AT&T and I'm officially an iPhone4 owner. I won't even get in to the nightmare we've been through since February (from phone swaps, issues, customer service, etc). I'd sooner go without a phone, then ever own another Samsung Droid product - especially one on Sprint's network.
OMG, that's ridiculous! Thanks for the heads up!

Sayhello

As a non tech person, I thought your robot had a headache.:sick:

I too had that thought for an instant given that puck is a known techie AND a smart aleck (we smell our own kind).:rolleyes:

"Wow- I can take a pill and become bionic??":rotfl:

...and yes, I know that bionic and android are different things... ;)

I too had that thought for an instant given that puck is a known techie AND a smart aleck (we smell our own kind).:rolleyes:

"Wow- I can take a pill and become bionic??":rotfl:

...and yes, I know that bionic and android are different things... ;)

This never crossed my mind...but now that you mention it! How awesome would that be??

AT& T announced today they now have the Galaxy on stock and they are pricing it $150 more than Verizon at $650.00. Pretty disappointing price point I must say.

I played with the Galaxy this weekend and really liked it and it could be a competitor to the iPad for those who are non-apple or don't want to pay iPad pricing but since AT&T priced it this way many may stay away.

I would avoid the tablets until something more powerful comes out. I went from a droid to a Droid x and still occasionally have issues with speed. Android really loves it's power and memory and the more you can get the better.

However, a 7" android tablet used as a internet equipped photo frame sounds like a fun idea...

I would avoid the tablets until something more powerful comes out. I went from a droid to a Droid x and still occasionally have issues with speed. Android really loves it's power and memory and the more you can get the better.

However, a 7" android tablet used as a internet equipped photo frame sounds like a fun idea...

Just my opinion, if you want to wait for a "faster" model then it is always on the horizon. Not saying now is the time for an android tablet, but there is always a bigger/faster/stronger model coming up on its tales.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter