ANDOR

Skywalker3

DIS Veteran
Got up at 4:30 AM to watch before work. EXCELLENT. Even better than expected. Very somber It spends a lot of time character building, and setting development, but so, so well done. Looking forward to much more. I've been intrigued by this character since he shot that informant in Rogue one.

I got up early to watch it too, but had to save the third episode for lunchtime. I just finished all three. The first two are a tad slow, but the third episode makes up for it. I think that's why they dropped all three at once, because alone they wouldn't have been as strong. I was afraid that they may take it too dark, but they really didn't. It's darker for sure, but no moreso than Rogue One, and I think it's appropriate.

Can’t wait! Stuck home with Covid so I guess I’ll start today….

I got up early to watch it too, but had to save the third episode for lunchtime. I just finished all three. The first two are a tad slow, but the third episode makes up for it. I think that's why they dropped all three at once, because alone they wouldn't have been as strong. I was afraid that they may take it too dark, but they really didn't. It's darker for sure, but no moreso than Rogue One, and I think it's appropriate.
Agree, so far just the right amount of darkness/grittiness. I am glad to see the bleakness of this period, helps show how desperate people became to join the rebellion. Also very glad they dropped all 3 today.

Hope you feel better!
Thank you …hoping the worst is over and I turned the corner today 🤞. Watched the 1st episode this afternoon and I’m pretty well-hooked …loved the scenery/cinematography. It’s a great story anyway so should be a winner for D+

Slow but very good.

Already liking the characters.

Loosing track of whatever that stolen thing is was annoying, since they saw everybody approaching.

But there may be a reason, and I guess it added suspense?

Do we know if there will be any cameos of know Star Wars characters eventually? Not necessary but might be fun to see.

Do we know if there will be any cameos of know Star Wars characters eventually? Not necessary but might be fun to see.
They said only if it fits with the story -nothing for fan love …which I prefer anyway.

They are slowly turning good Star Wars into awful Star Trek. These films no longer feel like Star Wars to me, but generic science fiction shows.

How great is Diego Luna in Andor? Is Andor really cool and is Andor really cute and handsome as well? Because my mom first heard about Andor from The View and they had Diego Luna on The View talking about Andor and according to Mom Andor is really handsome and cute and she wants me to see Andor sometime to see how cute Andor is

How great is Diego Luna in Andor? Is Andor really cool and is Andor really cute and handsome as well? Because my mom first heard about Andor from The View and they had Diego Luna on The View talking about Andor and according to Mom Andor is really handsome and cute and she wants me to see Andor sometime to see how cute Andor is
I think he does a great job as Andor. I'm probably not the best judge of his looks as a heterosexual male, so I would probably just run with your Mom's judgement until you watch for yourself....

I think he does a great job as Andor. I'm probably not the best judge of his looks as a heterosexual male, so I would probably just run with your Mom's judgement until you watch for yourself....

I'm a hetero male too, but I can admit when a man looks good. In the case of Diego Luna, I'd say he has that rugged good looks thing going on - a bit unkempt, but with a lot of charisma, even for being the degenerate bum that Cassian is. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GAN
I watched Episode 4 this morning and while it was very good, it had no real ending. I guess the three episode arcs are more complete, but now that they are releasing them one at a time, the pacing may feel off.

They said only if it fits with the story -nothing for fan love …which I prefer anyway.

I can think of 6 from Rogue One alone I wouldn't mind seeing, not sure they fit in this story though.

So far too boring.

Loved episode 4. Glad to see a lot more of Coruscant and Mon Mothma, and the intrigue, subterfuge going on with that class of society. I really like seeing how everyone is playing their parts in the Rebellion, and also seeing the Empire recognizing the growing insurgency. Can't wait to see who Mon Mothma was talking about brining into the fold. Lots of Easter eggs in this episode, which I appreciate. I missed several since I don't play the video games. Several cool items in Luthen's shop. I loved the pacing again, and looking forward to seeing how the mission Andor was recruited for plays out, and more about that band of rebels.
Speaking of Rebels, would love to see a cameo or reference to them at some point. Even to see Kallus or just a reference to Hera, or whatever would fit with Andor's story

I watched Episode 4 this morning and while it was very good, it had no real ending. I guess the three episode arcs are more complete, but now that they are releasing them one at a time, the pacing may feel off.
I feel that this would play better as a film vs individual episodes. Not enough happening in individual episodes but string them together and it becomes more interesting. Maybe I will wait for more episodes to release an watch them together.

My gosh this is way too slow to watch each episode IMO. Prob wait awhile to watch any more. I started liking the characters, but so far just can't care about any of them except one-and I know he lives.

My gosh this is way too slow to watch each episode IMO. Prob wait awhile to watch any more. I started liking the characters, but so far just can't care about any of them except one-and I know he lives.

I agree. These are absolutely paced to be watched in a block of three episodes. I am pretty sure Episode 6 will pay off, but it's a slow-burn getting there. If I wasn't so spoiler averse and prone to it in my friend group, I'd wait and watch each three episode block together.

Episode 6 was a great finale to this arc, though it was a bit of a slow burn getting there. I am convinced that this show is really 4 3-hour episodes and will probably watch better as such, but minor pacing issues aside, the show is fantastic.

Yep that one was much better. Planned to wait, couldn't.

Will say I still am not caring about any characters though. Started OK as very good acting, but just didn't grow on me. Not sure why, maybe just picky.

Having the same issue with GoT and LotR though.

But I watched The Offer as an example, and liked pretty much every character right on through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter