• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"and what would humans be without love?

Sparx

DIS Veteran
'rare' said Death."

how important is love?

what is love, to you?

ever been in love?

I've been in love. But it really depends on how you define love. Love like your parents, simblings, family kind of love. Or a romantic love.

Humans would be nothing. Love is what keeps up together.

Well Shelby you know my opinions on love and know for a fact that yes I have been love.
Loving someone and having that person love you back is the greatest feeling there can be. Losing love whether it be from a boyfriend, a friend, or family is the greatest loss.
But I will post what I shared with Shelby yesterday which sums up my feelings on love very well:

12 Signs You Love Someone

TWELVE:
When you're on the phone with them late at night and they hang up, you still miss them even when it was just two minutes ago.

ELEVEN:

You walk really slow when you're with them.

TEN:

You feel shy whenever they're around.

NINE:

You smile when you hear their voice.

EIGHT:

When you look at them, you can't see the other people around you, you just see him/her.

SIX:

They're all you think about.

FIVE:

You realize you're always smiling when you're looking at them.

FOUR:

You would do anything for them, just to see them.

THREE:

While reading this, there was one person on your mind this whole time.

TWO:

You were so busy thinking about that person, you didnt notice number seven was missing

ONE:

You just scrolled up to check & are now silently laughing at yourself.

as some wise singer lady once said,

"Love will keep us together."

i have been in love. not romantic love. like team love. I love the Boston Red Sox. I would take them anyday over a boyfriend (although both would be nice. :rolleyes: )

I've never technically had a real boyfriend. I thought I did but it just turned out to be a whole bunch of crap for about two months. it was baaaaaad.

so yeah.

I think love is something you don't get to chose. It either happens to you when you least expect it or it'll grow on you.And their are times that you may wounder if you acssualy are in love.I've got a dance coming up in May and none of my friends know i'm going with a boy and I hope that they wont be mad,what would you do?

How important is love? Very. I think it's what makes the world go 'round.
What is love, to you? Hm. This is tough, because I define love on different levels. Like my friends and family. I love them, in a certain sense. Like, I'd be lost without them, they've always been there, we've had good times, and bad, I'll never stop caring for them, etc.
Then there's 'true love.' I can't exactly describe it. It's like, a longing to be with someone forever. To wake up in the morning and know that, because they're there, everything's okay. How almost every moment is sweet and fun filled. There are bad moments, yes, but they're always smoothed over in the end, and it just makes you seem more bonded with the other person.
Ever been in love? Yes.

Then again, that's how I define love. That may sound strange to you, but this is what I've come up with, after piecing these elements in my life together.

Well Shelby you know my opinions on love and know for a fact that yes I have been love.
Loving someone and having that person love you back is the greatest feeling there can be. Losing love whether it be from a boyfriend, a friend, or family is the greatest loss.
But I will post what I shared with Shelby yesterday which sums up my feelings on love very well:

12 Signs You Love Someone

TWELVE:
When you're on the phone with them late at night and they hang up, you still miss them even when it was just two minutes ago.

ELEVEN:

You walk really slow when you're with them.

TEN:

You feel shy whenever they're around.

NINE:

You smile when you hear their voice.

EIGHT:

When you look at them, you can't see the other people around you, you just see him/her.

SIX:

They're all you think about.

FIVE:

You realize you're always smiling when you're looking at them.

FOUR:

You would do anything for them, just to see them.

THREE:

While reading this, there was one person on your mind this whole time.

TWO:

You were so busy thinking about that person, you didnt notice number seven was missing

ONE:

You just scrolled up to check & are now silently laughing at yourself.
Those signs mainly apply to Romantic Love. What about the way I love my mommy?

Love is very important to me.
I love my mom. She's been going through a lot lately and that just makes me love her more. :)

And I love my boyfriend. He's my first love, and he will be my only love.

Topanga: Cory, what are you doing here?
Cory: Look, Topanga, now that it's over between us there are a few things of mine I want back.
Cory: My jean jacket.
Topanga: Fine. Take it. Now go.
Cory: No, there's one more thing.
Topanga: I don't have anything else of yours.
Cory: Yeah, you do. You have all my feelings about you, and I don't have any of yours. So everything I've ever thought about you I want back.
Topanga: What are you talking about?
Cory: I mean, I thought I could open up to you and tell you how I feel. So I said I love you, so what? It was the truth. And you just blew me off without any explanation, without telling me how you feel. You know, I thought I knew you, Topanga, but I was wrong.
Topanga: I was scared.
Cory: What?
Topanga: You wanted to know how I feel. I was scared.
Cory: Of me?
Topanga: No, of what you said. I mean, we are only fourteen years old. These feelings -- when, when did you know?
Cory: Promise you won't laugh?
Cory: Do you remember when we were in my back yard casing fireflies and you had like twenty in your jar and I had like one with a broken bulb, and then Eric came outside and started teasing us?
Topanga: He said: "Cory loves Topanga." And you said: "Yecch, I hate her."
Cory: That's when I knew.
Topanga: Cory, we were only six.
Cory: Who cares?
Topanga: How could you know then? I'm not even sure I know what I love you means now.
Cory: Look, all I know is you and I belong together. I mean, I've always been able to talk to you, to make you laugh. And I've always, always wanted to take care of you...Alright
Cory: Topanga, I've been completely honest with you. So I got my jean jacket, so I'll leave you alone.
Topanga: So that's what I love you means?
Cory: Yeah. Bye.
Topanga: Cory?
Cory: Uh-huh?
Topanga: I love you too.
Cory: I was hoping you did.

it might just be a television show. but that is what i believe to be true love.

Topanga: Cory, what are you doing here?
Cory: Look, Topanga, now that it's over between us there are a few things of mine I want back.
Cory: My jean jacket.
Topanga: Fine. Take it. Now go.
Cory: No, there's one more thing.
Topanga: I don't have anything else of yours.
Cory: Yeah, you do. You have all my feelings about you, and I don't have any of yours. So everything I've ever thought about you I want back.
Topanga: What are you talking about?
Cory: I mean, I thought I could open up to you and tell you how I feel. So I said I love you, so what? It was the truth. And you just blew me off without any explanation, without telling me how you feel. You know, I thought I knew you, Topanga, but I was wrong.
Topanga: I was scared.
Cory: What?
Topanga: You wanted to know how I feel. I was scared.
Cory: Of me?
Topanga: No, of what you said. I mean, we are only fourteen years old. These feelings -- when, when did you know?
Cory: Promise you won't laugh?
Cory: Do you remember when we were in my back yard casing fireflies and you had like twenty in your jar and I had like one with a broken bulb, and then Eric came outside and started teasing us?
Topanga: He said: "Cory loves Topanga." And you said: "Yecch, I hate her."
Cory: That's when I knew.
Topanga: Cory, we were only six.
Cory: Who cares?
Topanga: How could you know then? I'm not even sure I know what I love you means now.
Cory: Look, all I know is you and I belong together. I mean, I've always been able to talk to you, to make you laugh. And I've always, always wanted to take care of you...Alright
Cory: Topanga, I've been completely honest with you. So I got my jean jacket, so I'll leave you alone.
Topanga: So that's what I love you means?
Cory: Yeah. Bye.
Topanga: Cory?
Cory: Uh-huh?
Topanga: I love you too.
Cory: I was hoping you did.

it might just be a television show. but that is what i believe to be true love.
when i was little, I wanted to be topanga.

"A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty, he said..no. She asked him if he would want to be with her forever..and he said no. She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry? and once again he replied with a no. She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down her face the boy grabbed her arm and said... Your not pretty, your beautiful, i dont want to be with you forever, i NEED to be with you forever, and i wouldnt cry if you walked away...i'd die..."

"There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved."

"You know you are in love
when you see the world in her eyes,
and her eyes everywhere in the world."

"Love reminds you that nothing else matters."

"The way to love anything
is to realize that it might be lost."

"Love is not needing a snooze button on your alarm clock
because when it goes off the first time in the morning
the thoughts of your loved one
make it impossible to fall back asleep."

"You know you've found love
when you look in their eyes
and find yourself."

I think Love is insanely important to our world. I think our world could use more love. I love my family and my friends, they make life worth living. True, romantic love, never been there, I would really like to experiance that though. I always kinda thought I would have by now, or something along those lines, but no. I guess It's something you can't really rush, you just got to let it find you.

Love is when you look into someone's eyes,
and see everything you need.

That's the quote on my AIM profile.
And it describes my love life perrrrrfectly.

how important is love? VERY IMPORTANT! As my parents have hanging their bedroom "Love is the closest thing we have to magic"

what is love, to you? Love is when you have smoebody in your head and you can't get them out because deep down you know they are meant to be there.

ever been in love? Not yet.

how important is love? Love is insanely important. Its the most meaningful thing on this earth besides faith. But love and faith often coinside.

what is love, to you? Love is so many things. Love is missing someone after you've been away from them for just 10 minutes. Love is being able to talk to someone about anything. Love is being able to go to someone and know they'll listen. Love is being able to look someone in the eye and feel that weird warmth in your heart. Love is what you think about constantly. Love is how you feel when you see "so-and-so has signed on" Love is how you feel every moment you're with someone you love.

ever been in love? I think i've been very close to loving someone. Well it depends. I definately love my family and friends. But romantic love, I think I might have loved someone but they never have (and it seems never will) love me back.

What's that Topanga from?

And Love? It's necessary. It's a must. Everyone needs it or their life isn't worht living.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter