• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

And speaking of vloggers....

MissSha

...and all was right with the world
...did any of you see the video from "Paging Mr. Tom Morrow" the other day? Nate decided to get a bit personal, and answer subscriber questions about his personal life: what brought him to Florida, his up-bringing, challenges he's faced in life, etc. It was very sincere (IMO) and positive, and it dawned on me who he reminds me of.....the painter Bob Ross! :) Something about his happy nature and positive attitude seems so authentic, and almost calming to me.

Love watching his content. You're right, he's always very upbeat and positive.

I. Loved. That. Video soo much!!
Had tears in my eyes.
I have "been there" with my young adult son and two serious bouts of depression. The way Nate described what he went through just took me back. Nate, like my son, was able to climb out of that deep, dark hole and back to living. That is NOT an easy thing to do!!!
We watched Mr Morrow videos before this one, but now I will watch with different "eyes".... with much respect for this young man who is living his very positive life, renewed by his own strength and fortitude!

oh my goodness we love Mr. Morrow! Or Nate, as I now refer to him as if I know him. haha

You could always tell he is a genuinely nice person and his outlook seems to be so positive. Hearing his background story makes that all the more amazing and encouraging for others.

I was hoping to see him wander around last time I was there. My kids (and I) would be screaming with excitement. Maybe we are too attached??? :rotfl2:

oh my goodness we love Mr. Morrow! Or Nate, as I now refer to him as if I know him. haha

You could always tell he is a genuinely nice person and his outlook seems to be so positive. Hearing his background story makes that all the more amazing and encouraging for others.

I was hoping to see him wander around last time I was there. My kids (and I) would be screaming with excitement. Maybe we are too attached??? :rotfl2:
LOL....us too! My DH and I got back about a week ago and so hoped to bump into him. We would have bought him his favorite beverage, a beer, for sure!

LOL....us too! My DH and I got back about a week ago and so hoped to bump into him. We would have bought him his favorite beverage, a beer, for sure!
My daughter recreates the scenes where he slo-mos the food he likes - with the black and white. It's too funny. So if we are eating dinner and she really likes something she does it. We are insane.

I. Loved. That. Video soo much!!
Had tears in my eyes.
I have "been there" with my young adult son and two serious bouts of depression. The way Nate described what he went through just took me back. Nate, like my son, was able to climb out of that deep, dark hole and back to living. That is NOT an easy thing to do!!!
We watched Mr Morrow videos before this one, but now I will watch with different "eyes".... with much respect for this young man who is living his very positive life, renewed by his own strength and fortitude!

This ^
Love Him!

My daughter recreates the scenes where he slo-mos the food he likes - with the black and white. It's too funny. So if we are eating dinner and she really likes something she does it. We are insane.

LOL....we do that too! Anytime something is happy/good/new, we say "doo...dee...doo" to the tune in his black and white segment!

Saw that, very nice and personal stuff from him.
Caught a TikTok video from another blogger (won't say who) but he was praising Disney and Universal dropping the Trackers, and in that context he said he was tired of seeing the same old faces and name-dropped Mr. Morrow among others.
I thought - wait a minute, guy's been doing this for a year and he's an old face? (I think it was code for another word)
Haters gotta hate.

Oh my goodness that video about his backstory brought tears to my eyes. I initially didn’t like watching his videos, but he’s lately climbed to the top of my list. Watching him makes me so happy, and life is tough so I really cherish those moments of joy. Gosh between that last video and the one where his mom thanked us for loving him like she does…talk about waterworks. Hope we get to meet him one day!

...my DS and his DGF met him today at DAK, but I cannot, for the life of me, remember his name!

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgJNNSz9y-BJPaUszPh-8ygV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter