And so my trip begins

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I HATE PACKING!!!!!!!!!! It is absolutely the worst part of any trip. The packing for coming home will be much easier. As the clothes get dirty, they just get packed at that point.

Anyway, a car fire on the local portion of the interstate to the airport messed up traffic, but my inventive cab driver got around a major part of it and even cut off the meter before we got to the airport. Nice guy, got a good tip. I probably won't be tipping the driver picking me up. Its my brother in law. :lmao: I might bring him a present. After all he is picking me up on a Saturday night.

No big plans for today. Check in at POFQ, get settled in the room then head to DTD to exchange the 5 days on my gift card package for part of an AP. Earl of Sandwich for an early dinner. I can't decide on Illuminations or Wishes for the end of the day. MK is open until 10 tonight. And walking up Main Street is the way I know I am finally at Disney World.

I will need to think about getting lunch to take on the plane. And some water. I was running around like a chicken with it head cut off last night and this morning.

Hopefully pictures will follow. This might actually turn into a real trip report. But don't expect a Jaime quality report. I'm not that good at writing.

Kim

Have a great time Kim....And I must respectfully disagree....Packing for coming home is the absolute worst part of my trip. :lmao:

I can't decide on Illuminations or Wishes for the end of the day. MK is open until 10 tonight. And walking up Main Street is the way I know I am finally at Disney World.

Agreed !! So it sounds like Wishes tonight! Have fun.

I know you'll have a fabulous time! Enjoy your trip!

So jealous - have fun! And I agree too, Main Street is the absolute moment when I really feel "there". Hooray for you!

have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm looking forward to a live trip report!!!

(and i have to disagree with both you and Aaron - unpacking at the end is THE worst part of the trip :eek: )

I love packing! I normally start my packing a week before my trip. During that week I'll pack and unpack and repack a few times. Hope you have a great trip. Let me know how you like POFQ. I'll be there for the second half of my split stay in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter