And now DCL can add "cleanest" to its award wall.

This is great!

Still, I'm very impressed with the cruise lines owning fleets from 9 to 26 ships (vs 4 for DCL) as they still managed to score over 90... :cool: (The higher the number of vessels, the harder it is to maintain a good score) This is quite reassuring!

But it is strange that the lowest scores are luxury cruise lines (Cunard, Silverseas & Regent) :confused:

p.s.: It's nice to see all the averages put together.

Last edited:

Impressive scores all around. I guess no ship was scored after a kid had an "incident" in the pool. That would definitely skew results.

WRT Cunard, they have only 3 ships in service so that 86 for the QE killed their average - a quick calculation shows a mean 93 score for Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria.

Very interesting thanks for sharing! Great to hear that Disney keeps it very clean, but I've always felt they are a step above the rest. It was interesting reading about the other ships ratings.

Disney does take pride in its image which includes cleanliness that’s part and partial why there is a Premium all things Disney.

Good job and good info. Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing that, as it's really good information to have. It makes me feel good that pretty much any line we are likely to sail on had really good scores. In fact the particular ship we are sailing on next week scored a 99. Woo Hoo!!

I also found it interesting that Cunard scored so low, but as previously pointed out that one low score kind of killed it for them. Still a bit surprising, though.

Thanks for sharing. Across the board, those scores are really reassuring.

Particularly pleased to see Celebrity, my current cruise line of choice, doing so well and the ship we’re going on scoring 100.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter