• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

And Just Like That- Season Two

Secondly......... Stanford is a monk??? That's the best they could come up with for his character and to honor Willie? Maybe there is an inside joke there somewhere that I'm missing but it's so dumb in my opinion.
Yeah, I wasn’t a fan of that either.

I wonder how much they paid Kim Cattrall for that cameo, I’m not sure it added anything to the episode, except for the throwback to paying attention, which is really similar to what she said when Carrie sold her apartment the first time before she did not get married to Big.

I do appreciate the fact that they show women in their 40s and 50s still having active sex lives. I think that’s really positive. And I could be wrong, but I thought this episode was the first time they ever showed Carrie having sex without having a bra on. I know that Sarah Jessica Parker had some real strict limits on nudity in her contract in the past.

And I could be wrong, but I thought this episode was the first time they ever showed Carrie having sex without having a bra on. I know that Sarah Jessica Parker had some real strict limits on nudity in her contract in the past.
You’re not wrong. I was very surprised she was ok with that level of exposure now since she had a clause against it in the original series.

It was nice to have Samantha back for all of 30 seconds. She really made SATC and the new show feels like it’s missing something without her. SJP seems to have checked out of being Carrie. I juts don’t find it to be genuine. SATC used to flow so nicely and this just feels like a series of little skits from people who forgot how to act.

All of that…….was painful 😕

Except Miranda’s outfit and whole look was 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 for the party/BBC interview. She can look so stunning……and then so homely. She wasn’t always stunning before, but I certainly don’t remember homely (a bit unkept during the early Brady days, but never homely). Why did she have to be homely while in a relationship with a woman? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Well I managed to binge the whole thing here recently... I dunno, maybe I am sentimental, but I really enjoyed this season, much more than that first season. I don't know if it was an improvement, or if it was just better...but it really worked for me. I am looking forward to another season.

*I saw somebody mention that hideous jacket Aiden was wearing, I remember seeing that and being :sad2::rotfl2:

Well I managed to binge the whole thing here recently... I dunno, maybe I am sentimental, but I really enjoyed this season, much more than that first season. I don't know if it was an improvement, or if it was just better...but it really worked for me. I am looking forward to another season.

*I saw somebody mention that hideous jacket Aiden was wearing, I remember seeing that and being :sad2::rotfl2:

I very much enjoyed this season.
me too, will watch 3

I love the actress who plays Che (also loved her on Grey's) but didn't love her relationship with Miranda. I'm glad that's over and they are still making her part of the storyline.

SJP loved the kitten Carrie had on the show named Shoe, that she adopted him in real life.

"His off-camera name is Lotus," Parker, 58, captioned her post. "He and his siblings were all given botanical names when they were rescued as newborns by the @cthumanesociety."

Adopted officially by the Parker/Broderick family in April 2023. He joins Rémy and Smila who we adopted in May 2022.

sarah-jessica-parker-adopted-kitten-from-ajlt-082923-03-27d76eac9bfb433d8f4d7f6e6c67a3ab.jpg

sarah-jessica-parker-adopted-kitten-from-ajlt-082923-01-b61576229c554aa09cdaa8fadc4c6fd8.jpg

I quite liked the Che character however didn’t think it was a good fit for Miranda.

I adored Aidan bring a large part of the most recent season - I remember crying when they broke up in SATC. He was always such a sweetheart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter