And baby makes five

disneygal55

DIS Veteran
If there are 4 adults staying in a studio room, will they allow an infant in a crib? Does DVC provide a crib like the regular rooms have? My babies are now 30 years old so it's been awhile lol! This would only be for one night and can't use anymore points because we have used most of our points for 2 rooms (8 nights) at Aulani and 2 rooms at Beach Club (7 nights). We are in borrowing status into 2020 at this point!

A pack and play, along with sheets is provided in every room, if it's not there call to have one brought to you. The baby does not count towards occupancy!

Enjoy.

Pack n plays are not in the studios. At least not in the ones I have stayed in. You can request a crib or a pack n play depending on your preference. Housekeeping will bring it up. It will definitely be tight, but doable. Enjoy!!

I’ve found pack n plays in the closets in both a boardwalk studio and an OKW studio. Oh and I think the Poly too. All without needing to ask for one. At Caribbean Beach and French Quarter I had to ask or call down to the front desk.

They aren't in the studios at the VGF, so I think it varies by resort. We have always had to call and ask. Either way you have the option of crib or pack n play. You may or may not have to call and request depending on your resort.

Cribs are first come first serve so it would depend on whether they have any available. It'll be a tight squeeze, depending on where you are staying, but have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter