Anaheim Islander or other room for 5?

Kjoz

Earning My Ears
Hi!
I have a family of 5, and my kiddos really grumble about having to share beds so I was hoping to find something that can accommodate all of us comfortably. Anaheim Islander is by far the cheapest option and because it's so cheap it makes me a littler nervous... is it gross?
Park Vue is booked up, as is park place... what are my other options for 4 beds preferably close to the park?

Thanks!

Desert Inn & Suites. They have a few different options with 4 or more beds. We are 5 adults going in September and we needed 3 beds, but 2 bathrooms. This was by the far the least expensive close walking motel. We have stayed there before and like it just fine. Nothing special, but clean and a larger room than most on Harbor. Clean and the very short walking distance are the most important to me.

Have you called Park Vue? They don't release all their rooms on the site.

Thanks, Everyone! I did call Park Vue, unfortunately the only room open is the 1 queen, and bunk bed room. Grand Legacy also doesn't have any suites left. I guess I waited too long!! oops.
I'll check out that other thread for some more options:)

I just booked a Kid's suite room at the SpringHill Suites on the corner of Katella and Harbor. It has 2 queens, a set of bunks and a sofa bed. Only one bathroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter