Anabella Hotel

dlgirl

Earning My Ears
Hi we are thinking of staying at the Anabella on our next trip to DL Has anybody any info re this hotels rooms restaurant etc 122 days to go
Thanks

The Anabella is a decent place to stay. Particularly if you get a good price. It is three old motels that were extensively remodled and joined into one place. It is mostly exterior corridors with many different room sizes and layouts. My room was a regtagular room though a bit skinny. It had one queen bed and a couple of chairs, end table and TV. Then there was a seperate tiny room with a daybed and TV of its own. The bathroom was very nicely done for a motel style room. The pool areas are pretty though not huge or special. The restaurant looks nice and the menue was good looking but I did not eat there. It is located across the street from the back side of Disney'a California Adventure and would be a 15 minute walk to the park entrances. I beleive the Anaheim Resrt Transit buses stop here but they cost $3 a day per adult.
In this link you will find and arial view of the area. Locat the word "Convention" on the left of the picture and just above is the Anabella and its numerous thin buildings during the remodel.
http://www.beachcalifornia.com/dlmp.html

The only advise I can give is......the housekeeping crew speak little if NO english. If you talk to them they will nod up & down like they understand but they don't, so if you have any requests or problems you need to go to the front desk. As for the hotel....I have put many clients in it and they have loved it. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter