An open letter to the Dis Unplugged

PaulaVonSchweetz

Mouseketeer
So I wanna be in the Dis Unplugged circle. Pete, Dustin, Shawn, Julie, Corey, Theresa..... all yous guys - let's be friends. How can I make that happen??
Drinks? Yeah. Sure. I'll buy.
Lol. Seriously though - I'm a fairly new listener/watcher (only since January) and I have no idea how I lived my Disney life before this crew.
Fantastic podcasts!
Great information.
Wonderful tips. .I learn something new every week.

I'm in the World 4/27 - 5/1 and I may just have to stalk out Pete for a photo op!

Never ever stop what you're doing.

K. Thanks.

I know exactly what you are talking about. I oddly feel like i "know" all of them. I've been listening for years and still learning new stuff all of the time :)

Kim B

Any DIS meets for GKTW near where you live? Great chance to mingle with these super nice folks for a great cause

I know exactly what you mean. One day my husband was working from home and I used my "lunch hour" to watch the new episode of the podcast. I pointed to the screen and said, "I'd like you to meet my new friends." LOL!

I'll be looking for the team in the parks in June, and the next time I'm in DL I'll be looking for Tom - although I don't know what the rest of the DL team looks like since they won't go video!

the team will be at the New England DISmeet in October. you can meet them, have a drink with them, and see a podcast recording on OCT 3,4,and 5. there is no limit to how many people we will have attend AND we will raise money for GKTW. a entire weekend of fun in Plymouth MA.

So I wanna be in the Dis Unplugged circle. Pete, Dustin, Shawn, Julie, Corey, Theresa..... all yous guys - let's be friends. How can I make that happen??
Drinks? Yeah. Sure. I'll buy.
Lol. Seriously though - I'm a fairly new listener/watcher (only since January) and I have no idea how I lived my Disney life before this crew.
Fantastic podcasts!
Great information.
Wonderful tips. .I learn something new every week.

I'm in the World 4/27 - 5/1 and I may just have to stalk out Pete for a photo op!

Never ever stop what you're doing.

K. Thanks.

the team will be at the New England DISmeet in October. you can meet them, have a drink with them, and see a podcast recording on OCT 3,4,and 5. there is no limit to how many people we will have attend AND we will raise money for GKTW. a entire weekend of fun in Plymouth MA.

I will second what David said! We would love to have you and most if not all of the team will be there. We promise not to laugh at you when you cry when you meet Teresa. (We all did) and if you are to shy to say Hi to Pete or John I will be happy to introduce you. You don't even have to buy them a drink.. Just buy a few raffle tickets for Give Kids the World. It is an amazing time!! I promise!!

You won't regret the drive and it is always a fun weekend.

I'll be looking for the team in the parks in June, and the next time I'm in DL I'll be looking for Tom - although I don't know what the rest of the DL team looks like since they won't go video!

I'm the cover photo for my latest blog and we're all on the bio page here on the DIS!

(You also must not be the Kristina I thought you were - who will be in the parks in June and who I've met several times! - Oops!:rotfl:)

Definitely introduce yourself if you see me! I only bite Tom.

I feel the same way, but I worry about coming across as a creepy fan.

Insert giggles and jumping if I saw them in the park & omgod's

I'm the cover photo for my latest blog and we're all on the bio page here on the DIS!

(You also must not be the Kristina I thought you were - who will be in the parks in June and who I've met several times! - Oops!:rotfl:)

Definitely introduce yourself if you see me! I only bite Tom.

Now that I know what you look like I will DEFINITELY look for you! (Rubs hands together with a sinister smile.) No, seriously, I'm not allowed to book my next DL trip until we get back from WDW (DH's rule) but we'll be back soon!

I just met Craig from the DIS & he seemed busy so I restrained myself from geeking out. Also I think he might have called security on me.

I feel the same way, but I worry about coming across as a creepy fan.

Insert giggles and jumping if I saw them in the park & omgod's

Please come and talk to us if you see us in the park. It makes me sad when someone posts that they didn't want to bother us. I love meeting Podcast listeners.

I just met Craig from the DIS & he seemed busy so I restrained myself from geeking out. Also I think he might have called security on me.

Haha, sorry I was busy getting all of my equipment set up, but you should've stuck around and talked a bit more anyways!

I might have to make my own DIS autograph book. Is there a times guide for meeting the DIS team? :)

Please come and talk to us if you see us in the park. It makes me sad when someone posts that they didn't want to bother us. I love meeting Podcast listeners.

I try to get up there as often as I can. I would love to do a photo walk around the park with you all. I always bring all my gear on any trip.

4EC1CE9D-F6D1-48EC-8908-35EB7BED3AB8_zps5pqhh7po.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm glad ya'll filmed everything, because I was so tired at that point I went back to my hotel. That was the saddest motorcade though. With all the crowds there, it took me longer to pass everyone to leave than it took the motorcade to pass by.

LOVE the photos!

I promise if I see any of you guys on either coast I will come up and say hi!

THANKS for bringing a little Disney into each day, especially those long days between trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter