An Introduction

Mage of Disney

"We're all connected!"
I decided an introduction was in order! I've been posting all day, but I guess if others are doing it, I might as well do one!

My name's Mage, but I also go by Button or Alice. I'm a DD, and my mom is on the Boards, too! She's lacool. I'm 17, but on June 19, I'm turning 18! My next trip is June 18-23, and literally I'm so impatient, I just want to go!

Nice to meet you all! :dogdance:

I decided an introduction was in order! I've been posting all day, but I guess if others are doing it, I might as well do one!

My name's Mage, but I also go by Button or Alice. I'm a DD, and my mom is on the Boards, too! She's lacool. I'm 17, but on June 19, I'm turning 18! My next trip is June 18-23, and literally I'm so impatient, I just want to go!

Nice to meet you all! :dogdance:
Nice to meet you, too! Have fun on your upcoming birthday trip, just three weeks away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter