An inexpensive New Year's getaway

A. Mara Ziwadie

Mouseketeer
Can anyone recommend one? I would like to start planning now. 3-4 nights. Disney is out of the question because it's always expensive. Also, any discounts you may know of? Do share. Thanks in advance!

where are you ? how much did you want to spend ? does that count airline tickets ?

I once spent NYE at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. Awesome fireworks display, lots of stuff to do but waaaaay too many people for my liking. Same deal with NYC..I had a great time but I get a little bit of social anxiety with huge crowds. I would much prefer somewhere quiet and out of the way

I think New Years Eve is a premium travel time, everything will be jacked up in price.
We are doing NYC this year ( a bucket list trip) and its crazy from airfare to hotels.
The Marriot Marquis is over $1,000 a night for standard room on the 31st. On the 1st its $249.

Good Luck, I hope you find something and have a great time.

Google First Night and your or a drivable state. Pick a city you like, then use a search engine to search for hotel rates. If nothing in the range you want to spend, pick another city.

Is that where you live or is that where you want to go? DS lives in NYC, and every New Year's he holes up in his apartment and doesn't come out until afterwards. He works in Times Square and says it's crazy! But if you live in NYC and want to get out, I don't blame you!

We did Orange Beach, AL one year very cheaply. I think that's true of much of the Gulf Coast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter