An explanation re: work e-mail problem...A sort of apology ;)

DznyLvr2005

DIS Veteran
I just want to make one thing clear... I was the one that posted that I recieved an e-mail at work. I posted that because I was confused!!! I COMPLETELY forgot that I had registered a second Username 2 years ago. COMPLETELY FORGOT!! So I thought somehow The Dis got my work e-mail because maybe our security settings are not correct. I've been getting TONS of spam... so obviously that wasn't the case. I don't care that I got an e-mail about podcast awards. That wasn't what was driving me totally crazy. I just thought that somehow my work computer was being hacked!! Obviously that wasn't the case because I'm a dope who forgot I had to usernames. Webmaster Kathy actually had to research this and tell me that I had 2 usernames!
(Thanks Kathy!!)
So if any way those comments on the latest podcast were directed towards me.. .I really didn't KNOW!!!
I VOTED too!

Told ya so ;)

Seriously, though... You didn't have to come back and explain, so we really appreciate that you did. :thumbsup2

Glad you voted, too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter