An Awesomely Awesome Wedding Trip: Court & Janna 10/7/2011

Absolutely fantastic photos! Congrats!

I'm glad you posted those since I will be using the same photographer and I wanted to see some of his current work.

Finally!!! I got my pictures back from Disney today!!! I also started my first day of work with Disney today! We're finally settling into our new home so I can hopefully get caught up with my trip report!

Please visit http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings, and fill in the following information:

Username: Hora / Loeffler Portraits
Password: 1971

You just made my LIFE posting that link :rotfl:. Looking at your photos now, will be back soon to gush about how awesomely awesome they are

Fan-FREAKING-Tastic! In love with your Hollywood Studios portrait session! Can't wait to hear the lowdown on the whole day!

boo, can't view them. it took me to error 404, we must of left our lense cap on. been having a lot of issues with the disney pics site lately.

Finally!!! I got my pictures back from Disney today!!! I also started my first day of work with Disney today! We're finally settling into our new home so I can hopefully get caught up with my trip report!

Please visit http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings, and fill in the following information:

Username: Hora / Loeffler Portraits
Password: 1971

Loving the TR! Your pics from Randy are brill and I love your HS pics.

You really do look stunning in your pics :lovestruc

Loving the TR! Your pics from Randy are brill and I love your HS pics.

You really do look stunning in your pics :lovestruc

Fan-FREAKING-Tastic! In love with your Hollywood Studios portrait session! Can't wait to hear the lowdown on the whole day!

You just made my LIFE posting that link :rotfl:. Looking at your photos now, will be back soon to gush about how awesomely awesome they are

Thank you so much ladies! I'm really happy about how they turned out (mostly, I still struggle with the little bit of armpit flub that shows on occassion).

We're really struggling with what we want to do. Being that we love so many of our photos, we're thinking we may just give in and buy the High Def CD of all of them for $1200. It just irks me that Disney Event Photography charges so freakin much! In every other aspect of Disney I get a REALLY nice cast member discount. The Disney Event Photography discount, where it is nice I do get something, is tiny. Every little bit helps though. :)

Day 5 - Thursday, Oct 6th

This was one amazing day! It was the first time we would meet our photographer, Rick. We were told that the photosession would be from 7 - 8am, so they would be picking us up around 6:45am. Of course, due to my OCD about being on time, we were headed down to the lobby at 6:40am. It worked out perfectly because Rick and his assistant had just gotten there. From that moment on, we were no longer Court and Janna. We were “Daddy-O” and “Princess”. It was too cute. Both Rick and his assistant were amazed and shocked that we were in the lobby ready to go. Rick explained to me that most couples that he works with are anywhere from 15 - 20 min late for their session. Of course, they can do their best to make up for lost time but usually they have to cut the session short. So, we were definitely off on a good foot with him. :)

We headed over to HS where we would begin our shoot at The Hollywood Hotel. Let me say, that was just amazing! There is a variety of furniture in the lobby that you cannot touch due to its age. As you can tell in our photos, we loved every moment of it and just had a blast working with Rick. He really cued into our "style" and our character and just took it from there. After the lobby shoots we headed right outside to do some shots with the columns. Rick was going for an "old Italy" kind of feel and I think he really pulled it off. As we were heading out we had to stop and get a picture of the actual attraction in the back and then the sign. We got up to the sign and I was just kinda waiting a bit for direction. Rick stopped suddenly, told me to hold still, and then placed Court into the shot. He really worked with our natural poses. After The Hollywood Hotel, he asked us where we wanted to go. DH is a HUGE Jim Henson fan, so it was off to the Muppets courtyard with us. Rick gave us some suggestions and posed us a bit, but mainly it was us just having fun. Then it was just about time to head out. We walked down New York street and Rick just had an inspiration. So, that led to some more photo opportunities (and some great pictures)! It was amazing. As we started to head out of the park, the guest started to arrive for their breakfast reservations. It was totally fun to walk by everyone who stopped and gawked as we went by. We totally felt like celebrities!

We headed back to the Beach Club Villas, gave hugs good-bye, and went back to the room to shed our clothes. After all of that we headed out to the Magic Kingdom. We wanted to see if they had any 40th anniversary merchandise left. Also, I absolutely love the Tiki Room (thus the Adventure Land photos) and wanted to see it back in its original glory. So we hit the shops, stopped for a couple photopass pictures, went to the Harbor House to grab a quick lunch, and then headed to the Tiki Room. We got awesome seats, enjoyed the show (I was like a kid in a candy store), and then rushed back to don our fine clothes again.

Next stop in the day was Salon 8 at the Grand Floridian for our rehearsal. We met up with our wedding planner there, Michelle, and she gave us our wedding present. We also met up with Pastor Luther and his lovely wife Dottie. After a quick run through of the ceremony, we were all off to the Animal Kingdom for a rehearsal dinner at the Yak & Yeti!
Dinner was fun and pretty uneventful (which was wonderful)! The cast members at the Yak & Yeti were amazing! I don’t think they get too many special events there, so they were just thrilled to have us. Everyone pretty much just ate, drank, and had fun! Pastor Luther and his wife joined us and it was great to hear some of their stories and get to know them better. When all was said and done, Court and I headed back to our room to prep and get some sleep before “The Big Day”.

Hey Janna,

Your session at HS sounded amazing. Rick sounds awesome and you really had some fab shots.

looking forward to hearing about your day xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter