an answer to a question on the e-mail show about adding tickets to Key to the World

dalt01

DIS Veteran
If you are interested in a great deal on park tickets, I have partnered with one of Orlando's Authorized Disney World Ticket Providers, who offer discounted attraction tickets. These tickets can be transferred to your room key (Key to The World Card) at check in".)..............that is from Davids Vacation Club Rentals site.

I'm catching up on shows, but I'll add that when we stayed on DVC points in January 2007, we had purchased tickets from Undercover Tourist, which were added to our Key to the World cards without any problems.

Me, too!
Tickets came from Undercover Tourist. CM added them to our room key card. CM said we could save the pretty paper ticket (Mickey in teacups picture on card) as a souvenir.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter