An additional question to the drinking question

Hewolf

Earning My Ears
Thanks for answering my question on the show. I just wanted to know whether you are able to drink at a pool side bar if you are not staying at the resort? Thanks for your additional help.

Just for additional information we are staying at the all star resorts. Due to the economy being what it is right now this was the only way we could afford to do everything we wanted in the parks while still staying on Disney property.

Yes, you can - you can't swim in the pool at another resort, but you can definately visit any resort you like. I highly recommend taking Disney transportation if you're planning a night of 'pool bar hopping'. Take a bus to the TTC then take the monorail (or even walk) over to the Poly.

Thanks,
Pete

I take the rule as: If you pay for it you can do it. :thumbsup2

You can't swim in the pool (not paying for it) but you can eat, drink, play in the arcade,
and do watersports (etc..) all cause you are paying for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter