AmyT's Journal (Comments Definitely Welcome!)

Thanks everyone for checking in on me while I was gone! As usual I did exactly what I said I wasn't going to do - went hog wild and gained 6lbs... :rolleyes: But I had a blast! Tomorrow starts my "back on track" count. I did get in 390 minutes of exercise (I walked way more, but that is what I am counting). The kids are at their dad's for 2 whole weeks ( :sad1: ) so I have no excuse for not getting to the gym every day while they are gone. I know the vacation weight will come off soon so I am not too worried about it. I almost didn't even weigh myself, but I was curious... I am going to switch my official weigh-in day to Friday. Maybe then I will have a little more motivation to stay on track over the weekends! And I am going to continue to keep the scale in the closet and only weigh in once a week. I am much happier that way! :goodvibes

I am going to start another journal since it's been a year and I am not AmyT anymore, I'm AmyM!. I'll do that tomorrow then edit this post to include the link to the new one. I am definitely looking forward to healthy eating! I got a couple recipes out of the EFL book that I am going to make this week and I am soon off to the grocery store to stock up on healthy goodies!

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time with your family and WTG with the exercise. :thumbsup2

I'm glad you're home, and that you had a good time! next time, take me with you!!
Don't worry about the 6 lbs...it will come off pretty quickly.....i know what a workout hound you are!! sorry the kids are gone for 2 weeks....do you want mine to take their place??..... :rolleyes1

welcome home!
marie

Welcome back, Amy M!!! :goodvibes Glad to hear that you had such a great time on your vacation. Your certainly kept up with your exercise minutes - Great job!

Anna, thanks! It was easy to exercise at my dad's although just walking doesn't do much for me (hence the 6lb gain...)

Marie, I enjoy the first couple days of quiet, then it gets rough and I miss the kids terribly. Hopefully this 2 weeks will go by fast!

Jane, I am going to destroy my exercise goal this month! Last month I was 85 minutes short, but I know I will go over this month since I have nothing better to do...

I started a new journal - AmyM's Quest for a Better Bikini Body. Join me there! Here is the link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=13444531#post13444531

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter