Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy,
May we request a roller skates party design to include a name fill, tshirt design, chocolate label, water bottle label, cupcake topper and thank you card please. Thanks so much. The name is Johanna and it's her 9th birthday. I am including the birthday outfit as a reference.

Attachments

• il_1588xN.2109405185_ej0p (1).jpg
    il_1588xN.2109405185_ej0p (1).jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 7

Hi Amy,
May we request a roller skates party design to include a name fill, tshirt design, chocolate label, water bottle label, cupcake topper and thank you card please. Thanks so much. The name is Johanna and it's her 9th birthday. I am including the birthday outfit as a reference.

My computer was down for quite some time. Could you let me know when you need/ed this by, so I can be sure I do not do the work if the party has already happened.

I don't need until April so you are fine. Thank you

I worked on these for you... I hope you like the way they turned out.

johanna_candybar_rollerskating by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_rollerskating_fulldesign by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_rollerskating_namefill by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_rollerskating_thankyou by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_waterbottle_rollerskating by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

johanna_cupcaketopper_rollerskating by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Amy,
We are doing a Mom and Son cruise in April. Is it possible to get name fills for Royal Caribbean - Adventure of the Seas?
Zach
Cathy
Angela
Michael

Maybe something that says:
Mom and Son's
Having lots of fun
We will meet
and Eat
points we will earn
while we work on our sunburn!

Thank-you!

Last edited:
Amy,
It has been a while, my son is now graduating from the USNA Academy in just 7 weeks.
I am hopping you can do a few designs for me.
wanting some water bottle labels with the USNA crest as well as his class crest which I can send a file of. maybe some candy bar wrappers with Go Navy Beat Army I will be flying out May 22 so would need them before then . thank you Dottie

Amy,
We are doing a Mom and Son cruise in April. Is it possible to get name fills for Royal Caribbean - Adventure of the Seas?
Zach
Cathy
Angela
Michael

Mom and Son's
Having lots of fun
We will meet
and Eat
points we will earn

Thank-you!
Sorry I have not been around much lately. Let me know when in April you need this by so I can see if I can still get them to you in time. If I already missed you, I am so sorry!

Amy,
It has been a while, my son is now graduating from the USNA Academy in just 7 weeks.
wanting some water bottle labels with the USNA crest as well as his class crest which I can send a file of. maybe some candy bar wrappers with Go Navy Beat Army I will be flying out May 22 so would need them before then . thank you Dottie

I would be happy to work on this for you. What an exciting time!

Please either post the crests here on the boards (or links to them) or you can send them to my email address if you have it. If you do not have it and want to go this route feel free to pm me with your email address so I can send it to you. (Since I also sell iron on transfers on my webpage, I am not allowed to provide the webpage here on the DIS and my email also contains my web page address.)

Be sure you find the largest high quality graphic you can find or they may look pixelated or blurry. I did a search for the regular crest but there are lots of color choices. So I figured letting you choose the one you want is the way to go. And since I need the class crest from you as well, it's easier to get them both from you.

Amy,
Zach
Cathy
Angela
Michael

Mom and Son's
Having lots of fun
We will meet
and Eat
points we will earn

Thank-you!
I would be happy to work on this for you. What an exciting time!

Please either post the crests here on the boards (or links to them) or you can send them to my email address if you have it. If you do not have it and want to go this route feel free to pm me with your email address so I can send it to you. (Since I also sell iron on transfers on my webpage, I am not allowed to provide the webpage here on the DIS and my email also contains my web page address.)

Be sure you find the largest high quality graphic you can find or they may look pixelated or blurry. I did a search for the regular crest but there are lots of color choices. So I figured letting you choose the one you want is the way to go. And since I need the class crest from you as well, it's easier to get them both from you.

Attachments

• F6C846BA-1AD6-433F-BA12-521EEDA13050.jpeg
    F6C846BA-1AD6-433F-BA12-521EEDA13050.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 2F98F49C-1F58-452E-87A3-798BB8ED49CD.jpeg
    2F98F49C-1F58-452E-87A3-798BB8ED49CD.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
Sorry I have not been around much lately. Let me know when in April you need this by so I can see if I can still get them to you in time. If I already missed you, I am so sorry!
We just got back but thank you for the offer! I made a sign but I am sure yours would have been cuter!

Amy,
Here are several variations... if you need any color changes or additional text added, let me know. On the 3rd individual one I went with colors that were in the crest as complimenting colors but it can be changed to the navy "blue and yellow" if you wish.

waterbottle_navy1 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

waterbottle_navy2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

waterbottle_navy3 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

waterbottle_navy4 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

candybar_navy by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Amy,
We are cruising again in July! I thought maybe you would make a door sign for us. We will have 2 cabins. One will be Michael, Elissa and Liam. The second Bill and Angie. The ship is Liberty of the Seas
Date July 31 to August 7. Whatever pattern is the easiest for you to do. They are all so cute!!!

Thank-you!!!!!
Angie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter