Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy! Wondering if you could help me with some Birthday designs?

Curious George with "Curious Timothy is 3"
Curious George name fill "Timmy"

Thanks a bunch!

Here you are...

timothy_curiousgeorgebday_zpsyezcrjje.jpg

timmy_curiousgeorgefill_zpsoxzogpip.jpg

Hi Amy! I was wondering if you could help out with a birthday party invitation design for my little one's upcoming party.
Spiderman themed for a girl! Something catchy for a saying would be great. Birthday girl's name is Melody and she will be turning 6. If you could leave space for me to include the date/time, place and RSVP info that would be great. I'm also open to any other downloadable party things you might suggest! Thanks for your help!

Hi Amy! I was wondering if you could help out with a birthday party invitation design for my little one's upcoming party.
Spiderman themed for a girl! Something catchy for a saying would be great. Birthday girl's name is Melody and she will be turning 6. If you could leave space for me to include the date/time, place and RSVP info that would be great. I'm also open to any other downloadable party things you might suggest! Thanks for your help!

I am sorry but I am unable to help you with your request. Spider man is Marvel, which is now owned by Disney. And since I cannot do any Disney designs, this includes Spider man. Your best bet is to start a new thread and hopefully another designer can help you. Sorry I cannot be of more help.

Hi Amy! I am helping to plan my granddaughters 2nd Birthday party and I need help with decorations etc...!! She LOVES Bubble Guppies and her name is Presley.. I would love her name with bubble guppies in it and anything else you do!!!! Really, anything you can provide would be great !!!!!
her party is this coming Saturday..If you don't have time I understand..Have a great week!!

Last edited:
Hi Amy! I am helping to plan my granddaughters 2nd Birthday party and I need help with decorations etc...!! She LOVES Bubble Guppies and her name is Presley.. I would love her name with bubble guppies in it and anything else you do!!!! Really, anything you can provide would be great !!!!!
her party is this coming Saturday..If you don't have time I understand..Have a great week!!

Here are several items... I thought it might be too late for the invite but did it anyway. If there was anything else you saw and would like, let me know. I thought this was all I had but my brain is a little foggy.

presley_bubbleguppiesbagtopper_zps3llk1gzy.jpg

presley_bubbleguppiesbannertriangle_zpsanbhsoxa.jpg

presley_bubbleguppiesfull_zpsur4rsvsr.jpg

presley_bubbleguppiesnamefill_zps4kth1mvy.jpg

presley_bubbleguppiescupcaketoppers_zpsitm7ma6u.jpg

presley_bubbleguppiesinvite_zpskyskcgmq.jpg

presley_bubbleguppieswaterbottle_zpsvxl9l2sg.jpg

Hi! I just found out we are going to Universal for two days in July, and wondered if you have a Muggle and a Wizard Harry Potter design? Just the words, or with Harry, the wizard will be for my son. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi Amy, I was wondering whether you could possibly do me a couple of Universal autograph book covers, (I noticed one in part one thread #3647.)
If you are still doing them - or any alternative you are doing - (anything is fine,) could I please request one for:
Kaycey's Autograph Book
Luke's Autograph Book
Thank you so much, your work is excellent. :-)

Hi Amy,

May i get a few designs please.
Curious George with "Curious Johanna is 3"
Curious George name fill "Johanna"

Namefil of Daniel Tiger for Johanna
Daniel Tiger t-shirt design

3.Soccer Namefill for Johanna

4.Ballerina style for Johanna her favorite color is pink

Thank you, very much

Last edited:
Hi! I just found out we are going to Universal for two days in July, and wondered if you have a Muggle and a Wizard Harry Potter design? Just the words, or with Harry, the wizard will be for my son. Thank you.

I think something like this is what you had in mind, here are two varieties...

muggle_hptext_zps5mw2hp9p.jpg

wizard_hptext_zpsltssnn8r.jpg

muggle_hpwizardingtext_zpsoy2ivarr.jpg

wizard_hpwizardingtext_zpsi0u6fq4y.jpg

Hi Amy, I was wondering whether you could possibly do me a couple of Universal autograph book covers, (I noticed one in part one thread #3647.)
If you are still doing them - or any alternative you are doing - (anything is fine,) could I please request one for:
Kaycey's Autograph Book
Luke's Autograph Book
Thank you so much, your work is excellent. :-)

Here are your requested autograph covers...

kaycey_universalautographcover_zps8f27ywzv.jpg

luke_universalautographcover_zpsdc0ogxxp.jpg

Here are your requested autograph covers...

kaycey_universalautographcover_zps8f27ywzv.jpg

luke_universalautographcover_zpsdc0ogxxp.jpg
Hi Amy, thanks so much. Sorry to trouble you but I can't find them in the photobucket, can I just save them from the thread. (Just checking as I know on other threads I have had to download from photobucket to get full res.)
Thanks for helping to make this holiday extra special. Emma.

Hi Amy,

May i get a few designs please.
Curious George with "Curious Johanna is 3"
Curious George name fill "Johanna"

Namefil of Daniel Tiger for Johanna
Daniel Tiger t-shirt design

3.Soccer Namefill for Johanna

4.Ballerina style for Johanna her favorite color is pink

Thank you, very much

Here are your requested designs...

johanna_curiousgeorgefill_zpsl8enzjkd.jpg

johanna_curiousgeorgebday_zpsatgey6wo.jpg

johanna_danieltigerfill_zpszgkupyp0.jpg

johanna_danieltigerfull_zpsleqjnoip.jpg

johanna_soccerfill_zpswhjvjh7u.jpg

johanna_balletshoesfill_zps7synvqdb.jpg

johanna_ballerinabear_zpssuzqq0of.jpg

Hi Amy, thanks so much. Sorry to trouble you but I can't find them in the photobucket, can I just save them from the thread. (Just checking as I know on other threads I have had to download from photobucket to get full res.)
Thanks for helping to make this holiday extra special. Emma.

I have never had any issue just saving from the threads, but just in case, here are the links to them in Photobucket...

http://s149.photobucket.com/user/M_...utographcover_zpsdc0ogxxp.jpg.html?sort=3&o=8

http://s149.photobucket.com/user/M_...utographcover_zps8f27ywzv.jpg.html?sort=3&o=7

Hello Amy,
My daughter is turning 11 in june. She want a Disco Party. Is that possible ?
Greetings,

Nataly79

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter